From 04 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019
05 Mar 2019
- 18:12 Bug #2321 (Resolved): Setting 'Min' or 'Max' for fitparameter Beam Intensity doesn't work
- 10:24 Feature #2311: Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
- From MG
GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments ...
- 10:24 Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- Duplicate of #2311.
Text copied there.
- 09:35 Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments save this mat...
- 10:23 Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- Duplicate of #2310
- 09:40 Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- I think, we had already this issue, but I could not find it. MLZ instruments save the data matrix rotated by 90--270 ...
- 09:57 Feature #2302: Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- goes to backlog, since the nanowhisker form factor can be approximated by particle composition
- 09:25 Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- 09:51 Feature #2320 (Backlog): GUI: project back compatibility: save project should save also the Pytho...
- This idea comes from communication to users. They are quite annoyed that they are not able to load their projects cre...
- 09:47 Feature #2319 (Resolved): GUI: import multiple files
- BornAgain GUI is very convenient for viewing the experimental data. The only inconvenience is to import each single d...
04 Mar 2019
- 14:59 Feature #2316 (Resolved): Provide support for handling intensity uncertainties in experimental data
- 14:56 Feature #2315 (Resolved): Provide support for pointwise resolution in reflectometry
- 13:01 Envelope task #2314 (Archived): Requirements from ESS instrument scientists for reflectometry in ...
- Here I will enumerate the requirements to the BornAgain GUI voiced at the meeting in Lund.
Parenthesis denotes the i...
- 11:52 Feature #2313 (Backlog): GUI: adjust step value in spin box for wavelength (instrument view)
- Now it's always 1e-3 and is inconvenient to use with wavelength value of e.g. 1.
- 11:36 Bug #2312 (Resolved): GUI crash on attempt to save a project on Mac
- Was noticed during presentation in Lund. Crashed with reflectometry instrument and data.
01 Mar 2019
- 16:52 Feature #2311 (Resolved): Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
Situation: Uliana brings *.dat file from experiment which contains simple 2D ascii map.
BornAgain refuses to read ...
- 16:50 Bug #2310 (Sprint): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
- 16:50 Bug #2310 (Resolved): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
I remember we had a button to rotate dataset by 90 degree after the import.
Can't find it anymore.
28 Feb 2019
- 09:52 Testing #2309 (Backlog): Core: slicing: Provide more test coverage of multilayer slicing machinery
27 Feb 2019
- 18:26 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- -This is expected behavior. Please consult me for further explanation of why this is so.-
My mistake, this comment...
- 09:48 Documentation #2308 (Resolved): Fix Windows PyCharm tutorial
Current tutorial is obsolete, since it doesn't account for new PyCharm way to setup things via virtualenv.
22 Feb 2019
- 12:51 Bug #2307 (Rejected): Wrong units during fit with q-defined reflectometry
- Found out that it was just a typo in my script. Sorry
- 12:18 Bug #2307 (Rejected): Wrong units during fit with q-defined reflectometry
- 11:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): Provide q-based input for specular simulations
20 Feb 2019
- 13:57 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- Probably solved during fixing #2277
19 Feb 2019
- 18:24 Feature #2282 (Resolved): Implement position variance in 3d view
- 18:23 Feature #2041 (Resolved): Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- 16:28 Bug #2268: Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- Is it not the same that I have fixed already within #2277 ?
- 16:06 Bug #2305: Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- A simpler method SimulationResult::axis was implemented to alleviate the necessity to use such constructs.
- 16:04 Bug #2305 (Rejected): Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- 10:41 Bug #2305 (Rejected): Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- The following line will cause SEGFAULT:
axis = result.data().getAxis(0).getBinCenters()
Here result i...
- 13:08 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- See attached.
Intensity picture has weird vertical outbursts at certain angles. After removing big roughness of th...
- 12:28 Bug #2277 (Resolved): GUI: value of wavelength is not propagated on switch from InstrumentView
- Bug was appearing in 3 places:
* InstrumentView (wavelength editor)
* JobView (fit parameters editor)
* Tech vie...
15 Feb 2019
- 14:05 Bug #2304 (Resolved): Uncaught exception in GUI during real time tuning
- 10:36 Bug #2304 (Resolved): Uncaught exception in GUI during real time tuning
- When setting lattice vector length of paracrystal 2D to zero, GUI crashes with:
BasicLattice::BasicLattice() -> Erro...
14 Feb 2019
- 12:54 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- 10:02 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- There is a simple analytic expression for the interference function of two particles with Gaussian distance distribut...
13 Feb 2019
- 14:06 Feature #2302 (Rejected): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid. Needed to simulate Uliana's nanowhiskers.
12 Feb 2019
- 17:27 Feature #2274: Code organisation: investigate Swig replacement
- Maybe we should rather try alternative Python bindings with some new project, before possibly applying them to BornAg...
- 16:16 Configuration #2100 (Rejected): Make boost iostreams, zlib and bzip submodules in the project
- On the contrary, whenever possible we should rely on upstream repositories, and not bloat our ThirdParty directory.
- 16:12 Configuration #2163 (Resolved): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to sr...
- Done, and documented at http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/doku/sc/intern:software_for_windows.
- 16:11 Configuration #2163 (Sprint): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to src/...
- 15:52 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- wuttke wrote:
> Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. ht...
- 15:41 Configuration #2252 (Rejected): Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared l...
- Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. https://unix.stacke...
- 09:40 Feature #2300 (Backlog): PythonAPI: provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation
Seems that beam divergence doesn't work. Whatever settings of incidence beam are, following exception is thrown
11 Feb 2019
- 13:56 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- 10:13 Feature #2299 (Backlog): Core: FF: Investigate form factor of a cylinder sector
08 Feb 2019
- 11:27 Support #2291 (Resolved): Provide hard disc Percus-Yevick interference function
- 11:27 Feature #2298 (Rejected): Artwork: provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function...
- 10:08 Feature #2297 (Resolved): Provide q-based input for specular simulations
- 10:01 Feature #2292 (Resolved): Switch internal specular computations to q values
Also available in: Atom