From 27 Feb 2019 to 28 Mar 2019
28 Mar 2019
- 14:51 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
- Intensity values are converted to integers during save of a tiff-file. Seemingly it was done for compatibility with s...
- 13:20 Bug #2324: Save to TIFF is broken
- Confirmed on windows
- 12:49 Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
- 12:39 Feature #2315 (Resolved): Provide support for pointwise resolution in reflectometry
26 Mar 2019
- 14:26 Bug #2332 (Rejected): GUI: artifacts in real data during work
- During work with real data, artifacts are appear, when change x-axis. They are look as vertical rods.
25 Mar 2019
- 14:34 Feature #2331 (Resolved): Unit labels
- Several users (ESS and IFF Spring School 2019) would find it useful to include units in places where values need to b...
- 14:10 Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- Some users from the IFF Spring School 2019 had their Windows installation with Cyrillic characters all over the place...
- 13:04 Bug #2329 (Resolved): OffSpecSimulation does not work with rectangular detector
- To reproduce:
Create an offspecular simulation and set the rectangular detector. The simulation will crash with an...
19 Mar 2019
- 12:25 Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- To reproduce:
1. choose default GISAS instrument
2. set "Cylinders and Prisms" standard sample
3. load attached ...
15 Mar 2019
- 12:09 Documentation #2325 (Resolved): Proofread Windows installation tutorials
- 09:50 Bug #2327 (Backlog): GUI: cannot delete several experimental datasets at once
- Observed on win
12 Mar 2019
- 17:54 Documentation #2223 (Resolved): Update BornAgain Windows installation documentation on the webpage.
- 17:53 Documentation #2308 (Resolved): Fix Windows PyCharm tutorial
- 17:52 Documentation #2325 (Resolved): Proofread Windows installation tutorials
- New extended tutorials are available for Windows and Python.
Proofreading is required.
- 16:02 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
- After saving 2D GISAS image to tiff and loading it back all intensities are exactly zero.
All operations were done f...
- 15:57 Bug #2323 (Backlog): GUI: plots: cannot set a horizontal/vertical projection when switching from ...
- To reproduce:
1. create any GISAS simulation and a sample.
2. simulate and switch to the job
3. switch to projec...
11 Mar 2019
- 14:41 Bug #2322 (Rejected): GUI: Ensure usage of identical colormap for real data and simulation in fit...
- Cannot reproduce on Qt 5.12.4. Rejecting.
- 10:47 Feature #2205: Fit: Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for minimiza...
- The objective function that is minimized is basically a scalar valued function. In most cases, it decomposes as a sum...
08 Mar 2019
- 12:48 Feature #2205 (Sprint): Fit: Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for...
- Is it not already done?
- 12:44 Feature #1805 (Sprint): Code dependencies: investigate usage of Python packages from C++ (fabio, ...
- 12:41 Feature #1988 (Sprint): Fit: Propagate best fit parameter values to parameter tree and fit parame...
- 12:40 Feature #1899 (Rejected): Provide exemplary experimental data, and make them accessible from the ...
- Rejected in the favor of similar #2013
- 12:39 Documentation #2013: Example to create: project file with 'real' data and web tutorial using this
- From Joachim:
Provide exemplary experimental data, and make them accessible from the GUI.
For the impatient, wh...
- 12:08 Bug #2269 (Sprint): GUI on Windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
06 Mar 2019
- 15:11 Bug #2306 (Backlog): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- 15:11 Bug #2306 (New): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
05 Mar 2019
- 18:12 Bug #2321 (Resolved): Setting 'Min' or 'Max' for fitparameter Beam Intensity doesn't work
- 10:24 Feature #2311: Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
- From MG
GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments ...
- 10:24 Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- Duplicate of #2311.
Text copied there.
- 09:35 Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments save this mat...
- 10:23 Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- Duplicate of #2310
- 09:40 Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- I think, we had already this issue, but I could not find it. MLZ instruments save the data matrix rotated by 90--270 ...
- 09:57 Feature #2302: Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- goes to backlog, since the nanowhisker form factor can be approximated by particle composition
- 09:25 Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- 09:51 Feature #2320 (Backlog): GUI: project back compatibility: save project should save also the Pytho...
- This idea comes from communication to users. They are quite annoyed that they are not able to load their projects cre...
- 09:47 Feature #2319 (Resolved): GUI: import multiple files
- BornAgain GUI is very convenient for viewing the experimental data. The only inconvenience is to import each single d...
04 Mar 2019
- 14:59 Feature #2316 (Resolved): Provide support for handling intensity uncertainties in experimental data
- 14:56 Feature #2315 (Resolved): Provide support for pointwise resolution in reflectometry
- 13:01 Envelope task #2314 (Archived): Requirements from ESS instrument scientists for reflectometry in ...
- Here I will enumerate the requirements to the BornAgain GUI voiced at the meeting in Lund.
Parenthesis denotes the i...
- 11:52 Feature #2313 (Backlog): GUI: adjust step value in spin box for wavelength (instrument view)
- Now it's always 1e-3 and is inconvenient to use with wavelength value of e.g. 1.
- 11:36 Bug #2312 (Resolved): GUI crash on attempt to save a project on Mac
- Was noticed during presentation in Lund. Crashed with reflectometry instrument and data.
01 Mar 2019
- 16:52 Feature #2311 (Resolved): Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
Situation: Uliana brings *.dat file from experiment which contains simple 2D ascii map.
BornAgain refuses to read ...
- 16:50 Bug #2310 (Sprint): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
- 16:50 Bug #2310 (Resolved): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
I remember we had a button to rotate dataset by 90 degree after the import.
Can't find it anymore.
28 Feb 2019
- 09:52 Testing #2309 (Backlog): Core: slicing: Provide more test coverage of multilayer slicing machinery
27 Feb 2019
- 18:26 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- -This is expected behavior. Please consult me for further explanation of why this is so.-
My mistake, this comment...
- 09:48 Documentation #2308 (Resolved): Fix Windows PyCharm tutorial
Current tutorial is obsolete, since it doesn't account for new PyCharm way to setup things via virtualenv.
Also available in: Atom