From 12 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019
10 Apr 2019
- 18:28 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- 11:17 Bug #2337: Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- Also check if they are taken into account during simulation (translation to core objects)
- 11:16 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
04 Apr 2019
- 16:09 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- The vertical spikes in the intensity picture seem to be a consequence of the way we incorporate roughness in the calc...
- 13:47 Feature #2336 (Backlog): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
- During our last group meeting, we decided to carry out several performance tests:
* Time scaling with the number o...
03 Apr 2019
- 14:02 Feature #2335 (Backlog): Non-obvious way of constructing custom evaluate function for FitObjective
- evaluate function defined in python will not work properly without calling evaluate_residuals.
In particular, it wil...
- 13:40 Feature #2334 (Backlog): Allow users to choose if they want to put BornAgain in the path or not o...
- Currently windows installer puts BornAgain in the python path.
It is not always desirable, since some of the users m...
28 Mar 2019
- 14:51 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
- Intensity values are converted to integers during save of a tiff-file. Seemingly it was done for compatibility with s...
- 13:20 Bug #2324: Save to TIFF is broken
- Confirmed on windows
- 12:49 Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
- 12:39 Feature #2315 (Resolved): Provide support for pointwise resolution in reflectometry
26 Mar 2019
- 14:26 Bug #2332 (New): Appearance of artifacts on real data during work
- During work with real data, artifacts are appear, when change x-axis. They are look as vertical rods.
25 Mar 2019
- 14:34 Feature #2331 (Resolved): Unit labels
- Several users (ESS and IFF Spring School 2019) would find it useful to include units in places where values need to b...
- 14:10 Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- Some users from the IFF Spring School 2019 had their Windows installation with Cyrillic characters all over the place...
- 13:04 Bug #2329 (Resolved): OffSpecSimulation does not work with rectangular detector
- To reproduce:
Create an offspecular simulation and set the rectangular detector. The simulation will crash with an...
19 Mar 2019
- 12:25 Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- To reproduce:
1. choose default GISAS instrument
2. set "Cylinders and Prisms" standard sample
3. load attached ...
15 Mar 2019
- 12:09 Documentation #2325 (Resolved): Proofread Windows installation tutorials
- 09:50 Bug #2327 (Backlog): GUI: Cannot delete several experimental datasets at once
- Observed on win
12 Mar 2019
- 17:54 Documentation #2223 (Resolved): Update BornAgain Windows installation documentation on the webpage.
- 17:53 Documentation #2308 (Resolved): Fix Windows PyCharm tutorial
- 17:52 Documentation #2325 (Resolved): Proofread Windows installation tutorials
- New extended tutorials are available for Windows and Python.
Proofreading is required.
- 16:02 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
- After saving 2D GISAS image to tiff and loading it back all intensities are exactly zero.
All operations were done f...
- 15:57 Bug #2323 (Backlog): Cannot set a horizontal/vertical projection when switching from color map to...
- To reproduce:
1. create any GISAS simulation and a sample.
2. simulate and switch to the job
3. switch to projec...
Also available in: Atom