From 18 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019
16 Apr 2019
- 18:39 Feature #2340 (New): Fitting: to facilitate switch between minimizers, change handling of minimiz...
- For fitting reflectometry data, it might be useful to stop the genetic minimizer when qualitative agreement is reache...
- 18:32 Feature #2339 (New): Fitting: upon STOP, keep best fit
- When stopping the genetic minimizer, we may end with a fit that is much worse than what had been attained a few steps...
- 18:04 Envelope task #2314: Requirements from ESS instrument scientists for reflectometry in BornAgain
- Discussion continues on ESS confluence page: https://confluence.esss.lu.se/display/DAM/BornAgain+requirements+for+ref...
- 17:02 Feature #2336 (Backlog): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
12 Apr 2019
- 18:11 Bug #2338 (Resolved): Numerical instability in roughness calculations
Appeared in current release, in release 14 is absent.
Use attached project, run simulation and play with roughne...
10 Apr 2019
- 18:28 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- 11:17 Bug #2337: Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- Also check if they are taken into account during simulation (translation to core objects)
- 11:16 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
04 Apr 2019
- 16:09 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- The vertical spikes in the intensity picture seem to be a consequence of the way we incorporate roughness in the calc...
- 13:47 Feature #2336 (Backlog): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
- During our last group meeting, we decided to carry out several performance tests:
* Time scaling with the number o...
03 Apr 2019
- 14:02 Feature #2335 (Backlog): Non-obvious way of constructing custom evaluate function for FitObjective
- evaluate function defined in python will not work properly without calling evaluate_residuals.
In particular, it wil...
- 13:40 Feature #2334 (Backlog): Allow users to choose if they want to put BornAgain in the path or not o...
- Currently windows installer puts BornAgain in the python path.
It is not always desirable, since some of the users m...
28 Mar 2019
- 14:51 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
- Intensity values are converted to integers during save of a tiff-file. Seemingly it was done for compatibility with s...
- 13:20 Bug #2324: Save to TIFF is broken
- Confirmed on windows
- 12:49 Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
- 12:39 Feature #2315 (Resolved): Provide support for pointwise resolution in reflectometry
26 Mar 2019
- 14:26 Bug #2332 (New): Appearance of artifacts on real data during work
- During work with real data, artifacts are appear, when change x-axis. They are look as vertical rods.
25 Mar 2019
- 14:34 Feature #2331 (Resolved): Unit labels
- Several users (ESS and IFF Spring School 2019) would find it useful to include units in places where values need to b...
- 14:10 Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- Some users from the IFF Spring School 2019 had their Windows installation with Cyrillic characters all over the place...
- 13:04 Bug #2329 (Resolved): OffSpecSimulation does not work with rectangular detector
- To reproduce:
Create an offspecular simulation and set the rectangular detector. The simulation will crash with an...
19 Mar 2019
- 12:25 Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- To reproduce:
1. choose default GISAS instrument
2. set "Cylinders and Prisms" standard sample
3. load attached ...
Also available in: Atom