From 09 Apr 2019 to 08 May 2019
08 May 2019
- 16:57 Feature #2331: Unit labels
- In trying to solve issue http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/issues/2331, I have added units (like this: "[nm]") t...
- 12:05 Feature #2346 (Resolved): Enable qspace visualisation for large inclinations
- When the inclination angle is 90 degrees, qy-qz space doesn't make a lot of sense anymore. So for large angles, it wo...
- 11:06 Testing #2287 (Resolved): Reflectometry cross-validation
- 10:59 Testing #2287: Reflectometry cross-validation
- 1. Simple Ti-Ni simulation comparison amongst different Reflectometry codes, including BornAgain:
07 May 2019
- 17:52 Bug #2151 (Rejected): Import Intensity File - dialog opens behind BornAgain main window.
- This issue has not been reported by anyone but me, it may be a problem in my environment.
- 17:49 Envelope task #2192 (Archived): 1D data import functionality
- 17:47 Testing #2345 (New): Unit test for loading Reflectometry ASCII data
- Pull request #807 needs unit testing
"Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats"
- 17:44 Testing #2210 (Resolved): Test 1d data import on known file formats
06 May 2019
- 12:37 Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- Bug was reproduced on one computer only because of hardware malfunctioning
02 May 2019
- 11:17 Bug #2321 (Resolved): Setting 'Min' or 'Max' for fitparameter Beam Intensity doesn't work
- 11:16 Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- Rejected in favor of the issue no. 2321
- 09:23 Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- 1. Create any fitting job
2. Set intensity as a fit parameter
When trying to change fit min/max values, they are ...
- 09:23 Bug #2338 (Resolved): Numerical instability in roughness calculations
30 Apr 2019
- 18:17 Refactoring #2343 (Rejected): Improve performance in reflectometry engine
- Currently it uses backwards computation of reflection/transmission coefficients and the bisection to find the last la...
25 Apr 2019
- 12:36 Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Bug was connected with...
24 Apr 2019
- 09:53 Refactoring #2275 (Sprint): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries ...
- 09:51 Bug #2330 (Sprint): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 09:49 Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Artur reports: GUI unit test executable crashes at the end of compilation. System affected: PSI Linux cluster with ma...
23 Apr 2019
- 14:00 Feature #2047: Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
- Moving to release, got complain from Artur.
- 13:59 Feature #2047 (Sprint): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
18 Apr 2019
- 13:53 Feature #2341 (New): GUI: personal material library
- Typical users don't need the whole periodic table of materials. Usually they work with a limited set of them. Some ma...
16 Apr 2019
- 18:39 Feature #2340 (New): Fitting: to facilitate switch between minimizers, change handling of minimiz...
- For fitting reflectometry data, it might be useful to stop the genetic minimizer when qualitative agreement is reache...
- 18:32 Feature #2339 (New): Fitting: upon STOP, keep best fit
- When stopping the genetic minimizer, we may end with a fit that is much worse than what had been attained a few steps...
- 18:04 Envelope task #2314: Requirements from ESS instrument scientists for reflectometry in BornAgain
- Discussion continues on ESS confluence page: https://confluence.esss.lu.se/display/DAM/BornAgain+requirements+for+ref...
- 17:02 Feature #2336 (Backlog): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
12 Apr 2019
- 18:11 Bug #2338 (Resolved): Numerical instability in roughness calculations
Appeared in current release, in release 14 is absent.
Use attached project, run simulation and play with roughne...
10 Apr 2019
- 18:28 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- 11:17 Bug #2337: Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
- Also check if they are taken into account during simulation (translation to core objects)
- 11:16 Bug #2337 (Resolved): Layout weights are not exported to Python from GUI
Also available in: Atom