From 17 Apr 2019 to 16 May 2019
15 May 2019
- 18:06 Feature #2294 (Resolved): 3DView: provide button to save image
- 12:28 Feature #2360: 3DView: Provide button to save video
- I have changed priority to low. We can think of many niceties, but some are much more important than the others.
14 May 2019
- 17:19 Feature #2360 (New): 3DView: Provide button to save video
- Follow up of the extra request from Feature 2294, "3DView: Provide button to save image" (http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich...
- 12:08 Feature #2359 (New): Plot x-axis units in Angstroms for Reflectometry
- BornAgain uses nm as default units. The reflectometry community uses Angstroms and their data-files are written in an...
- 12:04 Feature #2358 (Resolved): Save/read reflectometry data/simulation in consistent units
- Currently, the reading/writing of data is inconsistent. Each time data is read-written-read, a factor of 10 or 0.1 is...
- 12:01 Envelope task #2357 (Sprint): Reflectometry units should be angstroms.
- 11:57 Envelope task #2357 (Sprint): Reflectometry units should be angstroms.
- 11:45 Feature #2352 (Rejected): Provide means to save real-space view as image (or animation?)
- Duplicates #2294, so rejecting. Request for nice-to-have animation added there.
- 11:44 Feature #2294: 3DView: provide button to save image
- Additional request:
Nice to have: create a little animation that shows the sample from rotating perspective.
- 11:02 Bug #2354 (Sprint): Nontrivial scattering pattern at zero contrast
- Problem is reproducible on my computer.
13 May 2019
- 18:33 Bug #2356 (New): Undefined state in Instrument > Polarization analysis > Analyzer orientation and...
- In the GUI, it is possible to set a nonzero analyzer efficiency
while the analyzer orientation is still (0,0,0). Thi...
- 16:27 Feature #2355 (Backlog): nomenclature: "rectangular" -> "flat detector"
- For the big renaming release: the correct opposition is "spherical" vs "flat". Rectangular, in there respective coord...
- 16:04 Bug #2354 (Rejected): Nontrivial scattering pattern at zero contrast
- Tested on my system. Everything works as expected: zero contrast -> zero intensity
- 15:54 Bug #2354 (Sprint): Nontrivial scattering pattern at zero contrast
- rm -r ~/.config/BornAgain.
Start fresh GUI session.
Sample: drag and drop standard "hexagonal lattice...
- 13:02 Feature #2353 (New): Add "View" to mainwindow menu bar, and replace right-click menu with somethi...
- The MainWindow menu bar is currently underused; it only has
"File", "Settings", "Help" entries. Add a "View" entry, ...
- 12:55 Feature #2352 (Rejected): Provide means to save real-space view as image (or animation?)
- There should be a way to save the real-space sample view as an image (jpg).
Nice to have: create a little animatio...
- 12:16 Feature #2351 (Backlog): nomenclature: find better term than "interference" for lattices or corre...
- Sample models describe a structure in real space.
Layers, interface roughness, particle decoration are all real-spac...
- 11:16 Feature #2350 (New): Start material editor without scroll bars, and automatically center dropped ...
- When dragging standard samples into the materials editor,
the top element (the multilayer) is placed under the point...
10 May 2019
- 17:42 Bug #2324 (Sprint): Save to TIFF is broken
- Trying to save a 2d color map in TIFF format does generate a TIFF file, but an empty one.
- 17:31 Bug #2348 (Sprint): In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- 14:44 Bug #2348 (Sprint): In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- When running examples on my machine, 2D plots use a blue-green-yellow scale, whereas the web site has a rainbow scale...
- 17:19 Feature #2046 (Backlog): Provide defense against running Python script with wrong version of Pyth...
- 16:40 Feature #2046 (Sprint): Provide defense against running Python script with wrong version of Pytho...
- 16:53 Refactoring #2032 (Resolved): Update Examples/Demos for Python3
- No more Python2 print statements found in Examples or Demos.
In commit af3bd40bb, removed all "import future" remnants.
- 14:47 Documentation #2349 (New): Beam divergence example: use sample with highly structured GISAS patte...
- Show 2 simulation results: with and without beam divergence.
Perhaps even 3 or 4 or 5 results, to show the effects o...
- 08:59 Feature #2319 (Resolved): GUI: import multiple files
09 May 2019
- 17:12 Bug #2347 (Backlog): GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
Load bug.pro in attachment
In import view: change units to qspace and back
In instrument view: set back...
- 15:06 Feature #2331 (Resolved): Unit labels
- The pull request containing the feature illustrated by "UnitLabels.png" was accepted. Marking this issue as resolved....
- 11:41 Feature #2346 (Resolved): Enable qspace visualisation for large inclinations
- Added "QXQY" option for spherical and rectangular detectors
08 May 2019
- 16:57 Feature #2331: Unit labels
- In trying to solve issue http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/issues/2331, I have added units (like this: "[nm]") t...
- 12:05 Feature #2346 (Resolved): Enable qspace visualisation for large inclinations
- When the inclination angle is 90 degrees, qy-qz space doesn't make a lot of sense anymore. So for large angles, it wo...
- 11:06 Testing #2287 (Resolved): Reflectometry cross-validation
- 10:59 Testing #2287: Reflectometry cross-validation
- 1. Simple Ti-Ni simulation comparison amongst different Reflectometry codes, including BornAgain:
07 May 2019
- 17:52 Bug #2151 (Rejected): Import Intensity File - dialog opens behind BornAgain main window.
- This issue has not been reported by anyone but me, it may be a problem in my environment.
- 17:49 Envelope task #2192 (Archived): 1D data import functionality
- 17:47 Testing #2345 (New): Unit test for loading Reflectometry ASCII data
- Pull request #807 needs unit testing
"Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats"
- 17:44 Testing #2210 (Resolved): Test 1d data import on known file formats
06 May 2019
- 12:37 Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- Bug was reproduced on one computer only because of hardware malfunctioning
02 May 2019
- 11:17 Bug #2321 (Resolved): Setting 'Min' or 'Max' for fitparameter Beam Intensity doesn't work
- 11:16 Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- Rejected in favor of the issue no. 2321
- 09:23 Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- 1. Create any fitting job
2. Set intensity as a fit parameter
When trying to change fit min/max values, they are ...
- 09:23 Bug #2338 (Resolved): Numerical instability in roughness calculations
30 Apr 2019
- 18:17 Refactoring #2343 (Rejected): Improve performance in reflectometry engine
- Currently it uses backwards computation of reflection/transmission coefficients and the bisection to find the last la...
25 Apr 2019
- 12:36 Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Bug was connected with...
24 Apr 2019
- 09:53 Refactoring #2275 (Sprint): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries ...
- 09:51 Bug #2330 (Sprint): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 09:49 Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Artur reports: GUI unit test executable crashes at the end of compilation. System affected: PSI Linux cluster with ma...
23 Apr 2019
- 14:00 Feature #2047: Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
- Moving to release, got complain from Artur.
- 13:59 Feature #2047 (Sprint): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
18 Apr 2019
- 13:53 Feature #2341 (New): GUI: personal material library
- Typical users don't need the whole periodic table of materials. Usually they work with a limited set of them. Some ma...
Also available in: Atom