From 15 May 2019 to 13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019
- 13:35 Feature #2316 (Resolved): Provide support for handling intensity uncertainties in experimental data
12 Jun 2019
- 11:59 Refactoring #2376: Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- In this page (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/links/libs) there's a gazillion of c++ libraries, not all of which ar...
05 Jun 2019
- 13:14 Refactoring #2376 (Long Term Idea): Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- Root library covers lots of very different minimizers under one umbrella.
However it lacks some modern minimizers (e...
04 Jun 2019
- 18:41 Bug #2375 (Backlog): fit along slices example fails to converge
- Setting another minimizer (e.g. Genetic) helps.
03 Jun 2019
- 11:57 Feature #2374 (Resolved): Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats
- Typically, reflectometry data comes in 2- to 4-column ASCII files:
Column 1: Q vector,
Column 2: R signal,
- 11:48 Feature #2285 (Resolved): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:48 Feature #2285 (Sprint): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:47 Feature #2365 (Resolved): GUI: rename "Import" button to "Data"
29 May 2019
- 16:20 Feature #2373 (Resolved): Remove choice between decoupling approximation and SSCA in GUI layouts
- This choice should be implicit in using a radial paracrystal with strictly positive coupling constant
28 May 2019
- 18:30 Feature #2372 (Sprint): New reading strategy for 2d data
- I put a typical reduced data file in attachment here. Please check if other instruments or data reduction procedures ...
- 18:25 Feature #2372 (Backlog): New reading strategy for 2d data
- There is the need to read a new kind of data file containing 2d SANS data.
The precise format of such a data file i...
- 17:44 Feature #2355 (Backlog): nomenclature: "rectangular" -> "flat detector"
- An effort to address this issue is available here: https://github.com/juanmcloaiza/BornAgain/tree/NewNamingConvention...
- 16:00 Bug #2370 (Resolved): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
27 May 2019
- 16:06 Bug #2370 (Sprint): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
- -The fix was done following a logic already present inside BornAgain: Let users write any value inside the Instrument...
23 May 2019
21 May 2019
- 00:10 Bug #2371 (Rejected): Ctrl+S doesn't work for saving project on win
- File menu entry works as before. It is also still possible to save the project on exit.
20 May 2019
- 18:13 Bug #2370 (Resolved): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
- To reproduce:
1. Instrument view: Choose the Specular Instrument; In the Beam Parameters section --> Inclination A...
- 11:37 Refactoring #2369: rename ThirdParty/Fit/RootMinimizers
- I will take this issue later, may be during the next sprint, meanwhile removing my name. Please give some suggestions...
- 10:08 Feature #2359 (New): Plot x-axis units in Angstroms for Reflectometry
- 10:08 Feature #2358 (New): Save/read reflectometry data/simulation in consistent units
- 09:47 Feature #2311 (Resolved): Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
- 09:47 Feature #2311 (Sprint): Provide possibility to load 2D ASCII data for files with .dat extention
19 May 2019
- 18:51 Refactoring #2369 (New): rename ThirdParty/Fit/RootMinimizers
- As far as I see, this directory contains minimizer code from Minuit2 and GSL. Minuit2 is part of the ROOT distributio...
17 May 2019
- 15:26 Feature #2368 (New): GUI>Simulation: decouple setup editor from action buttons
- The "Simulation" tab currently combines property editors "Data selection", "Simulation Parameters" with action button...
- 14:55 Feature #2367 (New): GUI: "Layers" section incorrectly suggests choice between "MultiLayer" and "...
- In the GUI sample view, the "Layers" section suggest that "MultiLayer" and "Layer" are the same hierarchical level. T...
- 14:38 Feature #2366 (New): GUI: move Import1D/2D buttons to "File" menu
- Currently, the Import1D/2D buttons reside in the "Data" view (per #2365).
Their functionality, however, does not dep...
- 14:34 Feature #2365 (Resolved): GUI: rename "Import" button to "Data"
- Also change the tooltip.
This button gives access to the "Import 2D" and "Import 1D"
buttons, but also to the imp...
- 14:06 Bug #2348: In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- After several discussions, current decision is to do three things:
* Generalize the Python plotting API by passing...
- 14:00 Bug #2364 (New): GUI: feedback on running background job is out of field of vision
- When the GUI response to a user action is delayed,
typically because it requires a long computation,
then the user ...
- 13:52 Bug #2363 (New): GUI overrides user choice - specifically, the detector coordinate unit
- Shortly after I choose detector coordinates in degrees,
the GUI overrode my choice and fell back to millimeters.
- 13:45 Bug #2362 (New): GUI: can neither quit, nor cancel an endless job
- Somehow, I spawned an endless job.
According to top and osview, BornAgain running full power on all my processors....
- 12:31 Refactoring #2361 (Resolved): Use **kwargs in python plotting routines
- refactor plotting to accept and pass **kwargs
15 May 2019
- 18:06 Feature #2294 (Resolved): 3DView: provide button to save image
- 12:28 Feature #2360: 3DView: Provide button to save video
- I have changed priority to low. We can think of many niceties, but some are much more important than the others.
Also available in: Atom