From 26 May 2019 to 24 Jun 2019
24 Jun 2019
- 10:39 Feature #2377 (Resolved): Implement layer editor prototype on the basis of the the new model-view...
13 Jun 2019
- 13:35 Feature #2316 (Resolved): Provide support for handling intensity uncertainties in experimental data
12 Jun 2019
- 11:59 Refactoring #2376: Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- In this page (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/links/libs) there's a gazillion of c++ libraries, not all of which ar...
05 Jun 2019
- 13:14 Refactoring #2376 (Backlog): Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- Root library covers lots of very different minimizers under one umbrella.
However it lacks some modern minimizers (e...
04 Jun 2019
- 18:41 Bug #2375 (Backlog): fit along slices example fails to converge
- Setting another minimizer (e.g. Genetic) helps.
03 Jun 2019
- 11:57 Feature #2374 (Resolved): Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats
- Typically, reflectometry data comes in 2- to 4-column ASCII files:
Column 1: Q vector,
Column 2: R signal,
- 11:48 Feature #2285 (Resolved): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:48 Feature #2285 (Sprint): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:47 Feature #2365 (Resolved): GUI: rename "Import" button to "Data"
29 May 2019
- 16:20 Feature #2373 (Resolved): Remove choice between decoupling approximation and SSCA in GUI layouts
- This choice should be implicit in using a radial paracrystal with strictly positive coupling constant
28 May 2019
- 18:30 Feature #2372 (Sprint): New reading strategy for 2d data
- I put a typical reduced data file in attachment here. Please check if other instruments or data reduction procedures ...
- 18:25 Feature #2372 (Backlog): New reading strategy for 2d data
- There is the need to read a new kind of data file containing 2d SANS data.
The precise format of such a data file i...
- 17:44 Feature #2355 (Backlog): nomenclature: "rectangular" -> "flat detector"
- An effort to address this issue is available here: https://github.com/juanmcloaiza/BornAgain/tree/NewNamingConvention...
- 16:00 Bug #2370 (Resolved): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
27 May 2019
- 16:06 Bug #2370 (Sprint): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
- -The fix was done following a logic already present inside BornAgain: Let users write any value inside the Instrument...
Also available in: Atom