From 26 Jun 2019 to 25 Jul 2019
25 Jul 2019
- 14:40 Bug #2380 (Rejected): Simulation failure for particles crossing interface
- I am not sure whether it is a bug or a feature. To reproduce the issue, create buried particles with broad size distr...
- 13:56 Bug #2322 (Rejected): GUI: Ensure usage of identical colormap for real data and simulation in fit...
- Cannot reproduce on win and linux with qt 5.12.4. Rejecting.
- 13:21 Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- 13:21 Bug #2379: Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- This situation contradicts the assumptions of the underlying roughness model (layer thickness should be much bigger t...
- 11:21 Bug #2379 (Sprint): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- 10:50 Bug #2371 (Rejected): Ctrl+S doesn't work for saving project on win
- Not reproduced on win with qt 5.12.4 installed. Rejecting.
- 10:16 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
24 Jul 2019
- 15:28 Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 14:10 Refactoring #2361 (Resolved): Use **kwargs in python plotting routines
- 14:06 Documentation #2283 (Resolved): Fix starting value of prism_base_edge in fit example
- 13:45 Feature #2377 (Resolved): Implement layer editor prototype on the basis of the the new model-view...
23 Jul 2019
- 10:25 Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile and the simulated scattering pattern. This bug appears only if the layer ...
10 Jul 2019
- 15:44 Feature #1861 (Resolved): Provide evaluation of SLD profile across the sample layers
- 08:20 Bug #2310 (Resolved): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
08 Jul 2019
- 14:59 Feature #2378 (Backlog): Fit: enable new Minuit2 algorithm to Core and GUI
- After updating legacy code from ROOT's own repository, I have noticed that they have now a new algorithm in Minuit2 m...
- 12:59 Feature #2373 (Resolved): Remove choice between decoupling approximation and SSCA in GUI layouts
- 10:23 Feature #1861 (Sprint): Provide evaluation of SLD profile across the sample layers
05 Jul 2019
- 12:40 Bug #2347: GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- The issue is deeper than expected (https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/834), I'm dropping it for now.
Also available in: Atom