From 01 Jul 2019 to 30 Jul 2019
30 Jul 2019
- 16:34 Refactoring #2275 (Backlog): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries...
- 16:32 Feature #2351 (Backlog): nomenclature: find better term than "interference" for lattices or corre...
- 16:32 Bug #2280 (Backlog): GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by...
- 16:31 Documentation #2077 (Backlog): Update ParticleDistribution tutorial
- 16:31 Testing #2309 (Backlog): Provide more test coverage of multilayer slicing machinery
- 16:31 Configuration #2216 (Backlog): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 16:30 Feature #2271 (Backlog): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 16:30 Feature #2372 (Backlog): New reading strategy for 2d data
- 16:30 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for min...
- 16:30 Feature #2215 (Backlog): Implement other variant for 2d lattice iff
- 16:30 Feature #2244 (Backlog): Implement export of DepthProbeInstrument to Python
- 16:30 Feature #2298 (Backlog): Provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function in GUI
- 16:30 Feature #2300 (Backlog): Provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation via PythonAPI
- 16:30 Feature #1805 (Backlog): Investigate the usage of Python external packages (fabio, periodictable)...
- 16:30 Feature #1988 (Backlog): Propagate best fit parameter values to parameter tree and fit parameter ...
- 16:30 Feature #2160 (Backlog): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
- 16:29 Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- 16:29 Bug #2323 (Backlog): Cannot set a horizontal/vertical projection when switching from color map to...
- 16:29 Bug #2347 (Backlog): GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- 16:04 Feature #2383 (Backlog): Consider exclusion of masked areas from the data provided by FitObjective
- It might be more convenient/fast to return only non-masked values on FitObjective::simulation_array, FitObjective::ex...
- 16:00 Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 12:48 Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 15:57 Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
- 15:47 Bug #2312 (Resolved): GUI crash on attempt to save a project on Mac
- Can't reproduce with recent build (Yosemite). Tried on old MacBook and on MacMini.
- 13:46 Bug #2380 (Rejected): Simulation failure for particles crossing interface
- This is not a bug. Log-normal distributions with sigma values as used in the script are extremely broad. For example,...
29 Jul 2019
- 18:21 Documentation #2381: Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- The same holds true for the tutorial "Specular Simulation With a Rough Sample" https://www.bornagainproject.org/docum...
- 12:57 Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- There is an example tutorial on FootprintCorrection in the BornAgan website (https://www.bornagainproject.org/documen...
26 Jul 2019
- 17:00 Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
* Check for static fftw was implemented. CMake now will stop if only static fftw3 version is present.
* Check for ...
- 16:41 Bug #2280: GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by previous ...
- The bug is related to creating a python interpreter and not cleaning it up.
Seemingly it is possible to run an indep...
- 16:25 Refactoring #2275: Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries handling
- Will be possible with cmake-1.12.
Scheduling for version 2.0.
25 Jul 2019
- 14:40 Bug #2380 (Rejected): Simulation failure for particles crossing interface
- I am not sure whether it is a bug or a feature. To reproduce the issue, create buried particles with broad size distr...
- 13:56 Bug #2322 (Rejected): GUI: Ensure usage of identical colormap for real data and simulation in fit...
- Cannot reproduce on win and linux with qt 5.12.4. Rejecting.
- 13:21 Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- 13:21 Bug #2379: Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- This situation contradicts the assumptions of the underlying roughness model (layer thickness should be much bigger t...
- 11:21 Bug #2379 (Sprint): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- 10:50 Bug #2371 (Rejected): Ctrl+S doesn't work for saving project on win
- Not reproduced on win with qt 5.12.4 installed. Rejecting.
- 10:16 Bug #2324 (Rejected): Save to TIFF is broken
24 Jul 2019
- 15:28 Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 14:10 Refactoring #2361 (Resolved): Use **kwargs in python plotting routines
- 14:06 Documentation #2283 (Resolved): Fix starting value of prism_base_edge in fit example
- 13:45 Feature #2377 (Resolved): Implement layer editor prototype on the basis of the the new model-view...
23 Jul 2019
- 10:25 Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile and the simulated scattering pattern. This bug appears only if the layer ...
10 Jul 2019
- 15:44 Feature #1861 (Resolved): Provide evaluation of SLD profile across the sample layers
- 08:20 Bug #2310 (Resolved): GUI: disappeared button to rotate dataset in RealDataView
08 Jul 2019
- 14:59 Feature #2378 (Backlog): Enable new Minuit2 algorithm to Core and GUI
- After updating legacy code from ROOT's own repository, I have noticed that they have now a new algorithm in Minuit2 m...
- 12:59 Feature #2373 (Resolved): Remove choice between decoupling approximation and SSCA in GUI layouts
- 10:23 Feature #1861 (Sprint): Provide evaluation of SLD profile across the sample layers
05 Jul 2019
- 12:40 Bug #2347: GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- The issue is deeper than expected (https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/834), I'm dropping it for now.
Also available in: Atom