From 26 Jul 2019 to 24 Aug 2019
06 Aug 2019
- 17:17 Bug #2400 (Resolved): Fix average mesocrystal form factor in the presence of postional disorder
- Removed FormFactorDecoratorDebyeWaller in the process
- 14:53 Bug #2400 (Resolved): Fix average mesocrystal form factor in the presence of postional disorder
05 Aug 2019
- 11:35 Documentation #2399 (Backlog): Example to create: OpenMPI processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations on HPC Linux cluster using OpenMPI mode
- 11:34 Documentation #2398 (Backlog): Example to create: for batch processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations in HPC Linux cluster using batch processing
02 Aug 2019
- 16:25 Feature #2397 (Backlog): Example to create: for superlattice
- 11:28 Documentation #2075 (Resolved): Fix interference function tutorials in the part of the "decay len...
01 Aug 2019
- 14:15 Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
31 Jul 2019
- 16:59 Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
- * New examples from the BornAgain repository need to be added to the documentation
* Old python scripts need to be m...
- 16:26 Feature #2394 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: finite-lattice shape must not be defined in multip...
- Currently, the outer shape of a InterferenceFunctionFinite2DLattice (or ditto in 3D) is defined in multiples of base ...
- 15:08 Documentation #2393 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: improve example: Hexagonal lattices with bas...
- The current correlation length is extremely small (1R). This is unrealistic; it obscures the Bragg rods from the 2D l...
- 14:09 Documentation #2392 (Resolved): Provide Doxygen class comments for recently added classes
CreateDataImpl (see also #2390)
- 12:13 Refactoring #2391 (Backlog): Code organization: Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated ...
- Examples that demonstrate how to use Core should not be part of Core.
Could we move Core/StandardSamples out of Co...
- 11:36 Refactoring #2390 (Backlog): Core: Intensity/ArrayUtils.h: CreateDataImpl: Revise and document
- In Core/Instrument/ArrayUtils.h: Why CreateDataImpl is a class? Wouldn't a namespace be sufficient, and more to the p...
- 11:30 Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 11:30 Bug #2384 (Sprint): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 09:57 Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 1. Create a sample with core-shell particles (like in the attached project)
2. Set number of slices to smth., e.g. 1...
- 10:49 Refactoring #2386: why not "ISimulation" instead of "Simulation"?
- I suggest to create separate Wiki page and collect renaming suggestions there, in one place.
To my opinion, our Redm...
- 10:31 Refactoring #2386 (Rejected): why not "ISimulation" instead of "Simulation"?
- Simulation is a pure virtual base class. Wouldn't "ISimulation" be more consistent with usage elsewhere?
- 10:41 Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- 10:40 Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- From the specular simulation results, the way of getting the (q,reflectometry) or (theta,reflectometry) pairs was:
- 10:35 Refactoring #2387 (Rejected): Rename "OffSpecularConverter"
- Rename to "OffSpecConverter" for consistency with "OffSpecSimulation" and several other classes.
- 10:27 Documentation #2385 (Resolved): Doxygen > User API > group Simulation: too crowded, break into su...
- In the Doxygen User API reference, the group "Simulation" is of prime importance: it is listed first, and documents ...
- 10:13 Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
30 Jul 2019
- 16:34 Refactoring #2275 (Backlog): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries...
- 16:32 Feature #2351 (Backlog): nomenclature: find better term than "interference" for lattices or corre...
- 16:32 Bug #2280 (Backlog): GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by...
- 16:31 Documentation #2077 (Backlog): Update ParticleDistribution tutorial
- 16:31 Testing #2309 (Backlog): Core: slicing: Provide more test coverage of multilayer slicing machinery
- 16:31 Configuration #2216 (Backlog): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 16:30 Feature #2271 (Backlog): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 16:30 Feature #2372 (Backlog): Core: import 2D SANS data
- 16:30 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Fit: Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used fo...
- 16:30 Feature #2215 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: implement other variant for 2d lattice interferenc...
- 16:30 Feature #2244 (Backlog): PythonAPI: support DepthProbeInstrument (currently GUI only)
- 16:30 Feature #2298 (Backlog): Artwork: provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function ...
- 16:30 Feature #2300 (Backlog): PythonAPI: provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation
- 16:30 Feature #1805 (Backlog): Code dependencies: investigate usage of Python packages from C++ (fabio,...
- 16:30 Feature #1988 (Backlog): Fit: Propagate best fit parameter values to parameter tree and fit param...
- 16:30 Feature #2160 (Backlog): GUI: consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
- 16:29 Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on Windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- 16:29 Bug #2323 (Backlog): GUI: plots: cannot set a horizontal/vertical projection when switching from ...
- 16:29 Bug #2347 (Backlog): GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- 16:04 Feature #2383 (Backlog): Fit: consider exclusion of masked areas from the data provided by FitObj...
- It might be more convenient/fast to return only non-masked values on FitObjective::simulation_array, FitObjective::ex...
- 16:00 Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 12:48 Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 15:57 Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
- 15:47 Bug #2312 (Resolved): GUI crash on attempt to save a project on Mac
- Can't reproduce with recent build (Yosemite). Tried on old MacBook and on MacMini.
- 13:46 Bug #2380 (Rejected): Simulation failure for particles crossing interface
- This is not a bug. Log-normal distributions with sigma values as used in the script are extremely broad. For example,...
29 Jul 2019
- 18:21 Documentation #2381: Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- The same holds true for the tutorial "Specular Simulation With a Rough Sample" https://www.bornagainproject.org/docum...
- 12:57 Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- There is an example tutorial on FootprintCorrection in the BornAgan website (https://www.bornagainproject.org/documen...
26 Jul 2019
- 17:00 Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
* Check for static fftw was implemented. CMake now will stop if only static fftw3 version is present.
* Check for ...
- 16:41 Bug #2280: GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by previous ...
- The bug is related to creating a python interpreter and not cleaning it up.
Seemingly it is possible to run an indep...
- 16:25 Refactoring #2275: Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries handling
- Will be possible with cmake-1.12.
Scheduling for version 2.0.
Also available in: Atom