From 31 Jul 2019 to 29 Aug 2019
29 Aug 2019
- 17:52 Bug #2401 (Resolved): Importing OutputData from ASCII file ignores lines that start with a negati...
28 Aug 2019
- 11:50 Bug #2401 (Resolved): Importing OutputData from ASCII file ignores lines that start with a negati...
- Negative values could appear due to background subtraction of preprocessed data.
06 Aug 2019
- 17:17 Bug #2400 (Resolved): Fix average mesocrystal form factor in the presence of postional disorder
- Removed FormFactorDecoratorDebyeWaller in the process
- 14:53 Bug #2400 (Resolved): Fix average mesocrystal form factor in the presence of postional disorder
05 Aug 2019
- 11:35 Documentation #2399 (Backlog): Create user example for OpenMPI processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations on HPC Linux cluster using OpenMPI mode
- 11:34 Documentation #2398 (Backlog): Create user example for batch processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations in HPC Linux cluster using batch processing
02 Aug 2019
- 16:25 Feature #2397 (Backlog): Create user example for superlattice
- 11:28 Documentation #2075 (Resolved): Fix interference function tutorials in the part of the "decay len...
01 Aug 2019
- 14:15 Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
31 Jul 2019
- 16:59 Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
- * New examples from the BornAgain repository need to be added to the documentation
* Old python scripts need to be m...
- 16:26 Feature #2394 (New): Finite lattices: shape must not be defined in multiples of base vectors
- Currently, the outer shape of a InterferenceFunctionFinite2DLattice (or ditto in 3D) is defined in multiples of base ...
- 15:08 Documentation #2393 (New): Examples > Hexagonal lattices with basis: choose other correlation len...
- The current correlation length is extremely small (1R). This is unrealistic; it obscures the Bragg rods from the 2D l...
- 14:09 Documentation #2392 (Resolved): Provide Doxygen class comments for recently added classes
CreateDataImpl (see also #2390)
- 12:13 Refactoring #2391 (New): Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated namespace
- Examples that demonstrate how to use Core should not be part of Core.
Could we move Core/StandardSamples out of Co...
- 11:36 Refactoring #2390 (New): Revise and document CreateDataImpl
- In Core/Instrument/ArrayUtils.h: Why CreateDataImpl is a class? Wouldn't a namespace be sufficient, and more to the p...
- 11:30 Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 11:30 Bug #2384 (Sprint): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 09:57 Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 1. Create a sample with core-shell particles (like in the attached project)
2. Set number of slices to smth., e.g. 1...
- 10:49 Refactoring #2386: why not "ISimulation" instead of "Simulation"?
- I suggest to create separate Wiki page and collect renaming suggestions there, in one place.
To my opinion, our Redm...
- 10:31 Refactoring #2386 (New): why not "ISimulation" instead of "Simulation"?
- Simulation is a pure virtual base class. Wouldn't "ISimulation" be more consistent with usage elsewhere?
- 10:41 Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- 10:40 Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- From the specular simulation results, the way of getting the (q,reflectometry) or (theta,reflectometry) pairs was:
- 10:35 Refactoring #2387 (New): Rename "OffSpecularConverter"
- Rename to "OffSpecConverter" for consistency with "OffSpecSimulation" and several other classes.
- 10:27 Documentation #2385 (Resolved): Doxygen > User API > group Simulation: too crowded, break into su...
- In the Doxygen User API reference, the group "Simulation" is of prime importance: it is listed first, and documents ...
- 10:13 Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
Also available in: Atom