From 22 Oct 2019 to 20 Nov 2019
20 Nov 2019
- 17:16 Refactoring #2421 (Backlog): Remove remnants of old-style divergence definition in reflectometry
- Good first issue.
Since a better (pointwise) resolution mechanism is available for reflectometry,
one can remove ...
- 16:41 Feature #2420 (Backlog): Switch back to previous 1D (interactive) data loader
- The interactive loader provided a more reach functionality (e.g. data scaling and choice of units) than the currently...
- 15:27 Feature #12 (Backlog): Calculation of refractive index for x-rays and neutrons from database
- 14:47 Bug #2272: Reports from the school: coefficients are not scalar bug.
- The bug is caused by setting non-zero roughness together with magnetization.
Since computation engine for polarized ...
- 14:28 Feature #2358 (Resolved): Save/read reflectometry data/simulation in consistent units
- 14:12 Feature #2413 (Resolved): Enable polarized reflectometry
- 14:12 Feature #2413 (Sprint): Enable polarized reflectometry
- 10:28 Feature #2413 (Resolved): Enable polarized reflectometry
- 14:12 Feature #2412 (Resolved): Adapt computation engine for polarized ToF reflectometry
- 14:11 Feature #2412 (Sprint): Adapt computation engine for polarized ToF reflectometry
- 10:28 Feature #2412 (Resolved): Adapt computation engine for polarized ToF reflectometry
- 13:54 Envelope task #2419 (In Progress): Polarized reflectivity
- This issue covers a collection of issues related to polarized reflectivity.
To the moment of writing this descriptio...
- 13:52 Feature #2417 (Backlog): Handling z-component of magnetic field
- 12:47 Feature #2417 (Backlog): Handling z-component of magnetic field
- As described in section 1.1 of "this internal report":https://jugit.fz-juelich.de/mlz/intern/ba-intern/blob/master/th...
- 13:52 Feature #2418 (Backlog): Allow for polarized reflectivity in the GUI
- It is necessary to add *PolarizationAnalysisEditor* to *SpecularInstrumentEditor*.
One can use *GISASInstrumentEdito...
- 11:45 Bug #2416 (Backlog): Polarization: Fix treatment of imperfect analyzers
- Currently the analyzer operator used in BornAgain is written (in latex notation) as
a = t (1 + \xi \sigma p).
- 10:36 Feature #2415 (Backlog): Cross-validate polarized reflectivity computations
- One needs to make sure that BornAgain produces the same result as other
codes capable of polarized reflectivity. One...
- 10:32 Feature #2414 (Backlog): Enable specular signal for polarized GISAS
- Can be enabled in *GISASSpecularComputation::compute*
31 Oct 2019
- 09:51 Feature #2411 (New): Fitting Activity View - a couple of improvements
- In the fitting activity view,
1. It would be nice to choose between log and linear scales only for the lower left ...
Also available in: Atom