From 11 Mar 2020 to 09 Apr 2020
09 Apr 2020
- 10:30 Feature #2440 (Rejected): TO DISCUSS: Core: Run static code analyzer once
- Run static code on Core, modify according to recommendaitons.
07 Apr 2020
06 Apr 2020
- 22:49 Feature #2438 (Resolved): Website: rename "python scripts" and "tutorial examples" menu entries.
- This is tedious and massive directory renaming, to get at the end
Documentation menu entries right:
**To Discuss ...
- 16:42 Documentation #1710 (Backlog): Manual: explain particle density
- 11:51 Documentation #2437 (Resolved): Website: provide citing and news item for BornAgain publication
* News item
* Citing at https://www.bornagainproject.org/about/
* Citing at https://www.bornagainproject.org/docu...
- 11:42 Refactoring #2410 (Sprint): Core: beam propagation: Speeding up computations on samples with a la...
- 11:36 Feature #2436 (Backlog): Core API: MultiLayer: redesign to support repetitions.
- New Reflectometry GUI prototype allows creating convenience multi-layer structures with repeating internal content (t...
- 11:30 Feature #2435 (Resolved): Investigate GitHub action system.
- Currently, our continuous integration relies on two systems:
* Buildbot for nightly and developer's builds
- 11:03 Refactoring #2434 (Rejected): Update file header everywhere
- * Remove @file and @brief tags
* Update to the year 2020
- 11:00 Feature #2433 (Backlog): Parameterization: investigate multi-threaded performance in the case of ...
See discussion at
- 10:54 Refactoring #2432 (Resolved): Run code beautifier on the whole codebase.
- The task is to beautify code once in a single commit and then leave it forever.
* Define clang-format config and a...
- 10:49 Documentation #2431 (Resolved): Website: switch to latest Hugo in website travis based generation.
- Starting from Hugo version v0.50 (appr.) the generation of a web site is broken.
Particularly, the Python snippets a...
- 10:46 Feature #2430 (Sprint): Try switch bindings to swig v4.0.1
- 10:46 Feature #2430 (Resolved): Try switch bindings to swig v4.0.1
Swig 3.0.12 produces the code which generates lots of warnings under modern compilers.
Since one of the ...
- 10:36 Documentation #2429 (Backlog): Website: add Hugo option to mark tutorials with "Available in Rele...
- 10:27 Feature #2428 (Resolved): Add Nevot-Croce roughness model
- 10:07 Feature #2397 (Backlog): Example to create: for superlattice
Also available in: Atom