From 17 May 2020 to 15 Jun 2020
15 Jun 2020
- 15:50 Refactoring #2434 (Rejected): Update file header everywhere
- 15:03 Feature #2464 (Backlog): Artwork (GUI+Doc): provide CantellatedCube (blue 3d view and grey 2d cuts)
- 13:16 Configuration #2460 (Long Term Idea): Repository: split into Fit, Core, GUI?
- 13:15 Configuration #2458 (Rejected): Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- Thanks for your feedback. And thanks for finally getting rid of the Appveyor bottleneck. So let us gain some experien...
- 12:14 Configuration #2458: Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- In this issue you[Joachim] rise 3 different and, to my opinion, independent problems:
# Slow CI
# Change from mon...
09 Jun 2020
- 14:31 Configuration #2458: Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- h1. To JuGit discussion by Gennady Pospelov
These are my thoughts related to the migration of BornAgain repositor...
- 13:01 Feature #2463 (Resolved): Update macmini to High Sierra and provide BornAgain build
- 13:00 Feature #2433 (Backlog): Parameterization: investigate multi-threaded performance in the case of ...
08 Jun 2020
- 20:40 Bug #2424 (Resolved): GUI crash by unexpected user behavior
- 20:39 Feature #2446 (Resolved): GUI: fix HighDPI issues under Windows.
- 20:39 Bug #2461 (Resolved): GUI: crash in 3D view with lock function
03 Jun 2020
- 11:50 Refactoring #2462 (New): Polarized: Split beam propagation calculations into a computation and me...
- For polarized reflectometry the computation can conceptionally be split into two successive parts.
The first step is...
02 Jun 2020
27 May 2020
- 15:38 Feature #2445: GUI: fix fancy toolbars under Linux
- 13:40 Bug #2461 (Resolved): GUI: crash in 3D view with lock function
* drag-and-drop sample
* Open 3D view, lock the view on MultiLayer
* Delete sample (3D view will still show old s...
- 13:35 Bug #2409 (Sprint): GUI: "save image" button from 3D viewer creates psychodelic images
- 13:34 Bug #2424 (Sprint): GUI crash by unexpected user behavior
25 May 2020
- 13:08 Feature #2452 (Backlog): Provide MacOS installer generation in Travis builds
- 13:08 Feature #2453 (Backlog): Provide a tarball generation in Travis builds
- 13:07 Feature #2451 (Backlog): Provide Windows installer generation in Appveyor builds
22 May 2020
- 15:16 Configuration #2460: Repository: split into Fit, Core, GUI?
- However, this idea goes counter our recently established practice of using issue tracker as CRM system. Customers wan...
- 15:07 Configuration #2460 (Rejected): Repository: split into Fit, Core, GUI?
- In future, the GUI will depend not only on libBornAgainCore, but also on libMVVM. We should treat these dependencies ...
21 May 2020
- 13:46 Documentation #2459 (Resolved): Update and reorganize Doxyfiles
- - Rename default Doxyfile to Doxyfile.user, and send output to html/user
- Create *.in versions for the other two Do...
20 May 2020
- 23:35 Refactoring #2457: Code organisation: facilitate sample model API changes
- Easy simplifications in Core:
* set name in constructor; get rid of ...Type string constants in BornAgainNamespace.h...
- 13:19 Refactoring #2455 (Resolved): correct and document Ripple form factors
- Resolved in commit fb72b71, pull request https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/955.
- 13:09 Refactoring #2454 (Resolved): print q vector if numeric form factor test fails
- Resolved in commit 68fd384ab, pull request https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/951.
Was surprisingly easy: Go...
- 13:07 Refactoring #2456 (Resolved): simplify integrators
- Resolved in 5a480ff9c (branch integrator, pull request https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/952).
19 May 2020
- 19:13 Configuration #2458 (Rejected): Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- We need to improve our toolchain for a number of reasons:
* Compilation on free cloud services is unacceptably slow:...
18 May 2020
- 14:38 Refactoring #2457 (Backlog): Code organisation: facilitate sample model API changes
- To add, remove or rename a form factor one needs to change close to 40 files [1,2].
This must be radically simplifie...
- 14:21 Refactoring #2456 (Resolved): simplify integrators
- if integrand is passed as a lambda function, then there is no more need for the current template machinery
- 14:15 Refactoring #2455 (Resolved): correct and document Ripple form factors
- * Remove unmotivated factor 2.5 from Lorentz profile
* Make implementation of xz and yz form factors orthogonal
- 14:13 Refactoring #2454 (Resolved): print q vector if numeric form factor test fails
Also available in: Atom