From 27 May 2020 to 25 Jun 2020
25 Jun 2020
- 19:28 Documentation #2459 (Resolved): Update and reorganize Doxyfiles
- Resolved in https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/985
- 16:57 Documentation #2459 (Sprint): Update and reorganize Doxyfiles
- 16:57 Refactoring #2457 (Sprint): Code organisation: facilitate sample model API changes
- 16:56 Refactoring #2466 (Sprint): Use full paths in #include directives
- 16:27 Feature #2467: PythonAPI: improve use of keyword arguments; also improve documention
- To be done along with #2468, #2469. Or earlier.
- 15:43 Feature #2467 (Backlog): PythonAPI: improve use of keyword arguments; also improve documention
- from notes by Thomas Rod:
The documentation does not show how to use keyword variables, which usually is very good...
- 16:27 Feature #2468: Units: improve options in PythonAPI
- API breaking, therefore scheduled for 2.0
- 15:45 Feature #2468 (Backlog): Units: improve options in PythonAPI
- From Thomas' notes on making the API more pythonic:
plot_simulation_result should have a different options for uni...
- 16:26 Feature #2469: PythonAPI: make 'result' more pythonic
- API breaking, therefore scheduled for 2.0
- 15:47 Feature #2469 (Backlog): PythonAPI: make 'result' more pythonic
- From notes by Thomas Rod:
'result' seems to some kind of swig object rather than just a python object. This seems ...
- 16:17 Feature #2164: Core: import: support edf format for scattering data
- Script from Juan:...
- 15:47 Feature #2444 (Rejected): Provide a nice-to-have list toward more pythonic BornAgain PythonAPI
- Replaced by issues #2467, #2468, #2469
24 Jun 2020
- 18:59 Refactoring #1065 (Rejected): Revise particle form factors: change names, add few form factors, c...
- Replaced by http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/issues/1569
- 18:58 Refactoring #1569: Core: FF: API: rename hard particle form factors
- Replaces http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/issues/1065
- 18:54 Refactoring #1887 (Rejected): Switch to new signal/slot mechanism in Qt (since c++11)
- GUI problems are now attached through partial rewriting instead of refactoring.
- 18:52 Refactoring #1731 (Rejected): Reduce number of TODOs in code
- Not an issue to be worked against. Should rather be perpetually in the mind of all developers: when you touch code wi...
- 18:40 Documentation #1414 (Rejected): regenerate form factor images in manual
- 18:37 Feature #1915 (Rejected): Warning while loading certain tiff file
- He has a corrupt TIFF file, tifflib prints a warning. So what?
- 18:32 Documentation #2158 (Resolved): Extend website with nightly builds to accomodate for early testers
- If I understand correctly, this is about functionality that is provided by GH Actions.
- 18:29 Refactoring #2052 (Resolved): Consider switching to C++17
- Yes, move to C++17 was decided after release 1.17.
- 18:28 Refactoring #2052 (Sprint): Consider switching to C++17
- 18:24 Documentation #2088 (Rejected): Website: remove links to external css
- obsolete after move to Hugo
- 18:19 Bug #2152 (Sprint): Project build fail if OpenGL is not accessible
- 18:17 Feature #2302 (Rejected): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Can be implemented on short notice hould the need ever arise again
- 18:16 Documentation #2250 (Resolved): Fix doxygen documentation
- problem is gone, somehow
- 18:07 Documentation #840 (Long Term Idea): Website: provide movie with GUI tutorial
- 15:42 Documentation #1638 (Rejected): Manual: Improve / restore side bar navigation
- obsoleted by migration to Hugo
- 15:40 Documentation #976 (Resolved): Derive scalar and polarized wave equation for both X-rays and neut...
- Reference paper makes the formalism as compact as possible. For more detailed investigations, it turns out that it is...
- 15:32 Feature #726 (Sprint): Polarized: Provide numerically stable calculation of R,T coefficients for ...
- 15:31 Feature #1920 (Resolved): Adapt BornAgain GUI for 4k displays
- Resolved in 1.17
- 15:31 Feature #1920 (Sprint): Adapt BornAgain GUI for 4k displays
- 15:25 Feature #2274 (Long Term Idea): Code organisation: investigate Swig replacement
- 15:24 Refactoring #2376 (Long Term Idea): Fit: Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- 15:23 Refactoring #2343 (Rejected): Improve performance in reflectometry engine
- duplication of #2336
- 15:22 Refactoring #2343 (Sprint): Improve performance in reflectometry engine
- 15:17 Feature #2336 (Resolved): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
- The fundamental problem with n log n from the bijection is solved by Randolf's new algorithm. Everything else will be...
- 15:16 Feature #2336 (Sprint): Make reflectometry computation as fast as in Refnx
- 14:38 Feature #2451 (Rejected): Provide Windows installer generation in Appveyor builds
- Windows build now under GH Actions cloud service.
- 14:37 Feature #2452 (Rejected): Provide MacOS installer generation in Travis builds
- MacOS: CI running on GH ACtions cloud service; release build still on our Mac Mini.
- 14:35 Feature #2453 (Rejected): Provide a tarball generation in Travis builds
- Travis has been replaced by GitHub Actions cloud service.
- 14:34 Feature #2435 (Resolved): Investigate GitHub action system.
- Since 1.17, CI runs under GH Actions.
- 14:33 Feature #2435 (Sprint): Investigate GitHub action system.
23 Jun 2020
- 15:55 Refactoring #2466 (Resolved): Use full paths in #include directives
- Instead of...
22 Jun 2020
- 13:40 Configuration #2465 (Resolved): CMake: more standard find modules for fftw3 and tiff
- need explained in https://jugit.fz-juelich.de/mlz/intern/ba-intern/-/blob/master/release/local-win-vcpkg.md
18 Jun 2020
17 Jun 2020
- 12:57 Bug #2409 (Backlog): GUI: "save image" button from 3D viewer creates psychodelic images
- 12:57 Refactoring #2410 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: Speeding up computations on samples with a l...
- 12:57 Documentation #2429 (Backlog): Website: add Hugo option to mark tutorials with "Available in Rele...
- 12:56 Feature #2438 (Resolved): Website: rename "python scripts" and "tutorial examples" menu entries.
- Replaced "cookbook" -> examples, the rest remains.
- 12:56 Feature #2447 (Resolved): Update eigen3 submodule URL
- 12:55 Feature #2447 (Sprint): Update eigen3 submodule URL
- 12:24 Feature #2463 (Resolved): Update macmini to High Sierra and provide BornAgain build
16 Jun 2020
- 09:36 Configuration #2460: Repository: split into Fit, Core, GUI?
- Examples of projects that have a similar subproject structure:
15 Jun 2020
- 15:50 Refactoring #2434 (Rejected): Update file header everywhere
- 15:03 Feature #2464 (Backlog): Artwork (GUI+Doc): provide CantellatedCube (blue 3d view and grey 2d cuts)
- 13:16 Configuration #2460 (Long Term Idea): Repository: split into Fit, Core, GUI?
- 13:15 Configuration #2458 (Rejected): Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- Thanks for your feedback. And thanks for finally getting rid of the Appveyor bottleneck. So let us gain some experien...
- 12:14 Configuration #2458: Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- In this issue you[Joachim] rise 3 different and, to my opinion, independent problems:
# Slow CI
# Change from mon...
09 Jun 2020
- 14:31 Configuration #2458: Move to Jugit, gitlab-ci, scgbuild, local Windows
- h1. To JuGit discussion by Gennady Pospelov
These are my thoughts related to the migration of BornAgain repositor...
- 13:01 Feature #2463 (Resolved): Update macmini to High Sierra and provide BornAgain build
- 13:00 Feature #2433 (Backlog): Parameterization: investigate multi-threaded performance in the case of ...
08 Jun 2020
- 20:40 Bug #2424 (Resolved): GUI crash by unexpected user behavior
- 20:39 Feature #2446 (Resolved): GUI: fix HighDPI issues under Windows.
- 20:39 Bug #2461 (Resolved): GUI: crash in 3D view with lock function
03 Jun 2020
- 11:50 Refactoring #2462 (New): Polarized: Split beam propagation calculations into a computation and me...
- For polarized reflectometry the computation can conceptionally be split into two successive parts.
The first step is...
02 Jun 2020
27 May 2020
- 15:38 Feature #2445: GUI: fix fancy toolbars under Linux
- 13:40 Bug #2461 (Resolved): GUI: crash in 3D view with lock function
* drag-and-drop sample
* Open 3D view, lock the view on MultiLayer
* Delete sample (3D view will still show old s...
- 13:35 Bug #2409 (Sprint): GUI: "save image" button from 3D viewer creates psychodelic images
- 13:34 Bug #2424 (Sprint): GUI crash by unexpected user behavior
Also available in: Atom