From 25 Oct 2020 to 23 Nov 2020
23 Nov 2020
- 22:25 Refactoring #2493 (Resolved): Core: get rid of OrderedMap
- std::map is ordered, so why need a class of our own?
- 22:24 Refactoring #2492 (New): Core: make Lattice2D and Lattice3D APIs more similar
- 22:22 Refactoring #2491 (New): Core: simplify ZLimits
- why not just use +- infinity
- 22:21 Documentation #2490 (New): Example to create: SAS
- 17:17 Refactoring #2391 (Resolved): Code organization: Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated...
- good enough; code is in dedicated subdirectories
- 17:17 Refactoring #2391 (Sprint): Code organization: Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated n...
- 17:15 Documentation #2072 (Resolved): Artwork: provide favicon for new website
- was not an artwork, but a configuration issue
- 17:14 Bug #2348 (Resolved): Example: In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- Resolved with recent changes:
* y scale now well handled by plot_int
* latests plots propagated by update-website s...
- 17:04 Feature #2298 (Rejected): Artwork: provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function...
- 15:41 Bug #2489 (New): CI: examples that create more than one image are not covered by update mechanism
- Currently this concerns polarized-spin-asymmetry-fit.py. Images are in <website>/static/files/manually-simulated.
- 15:20 Refactoring #2488 (New): PolarizedSpinAsymmetryFit.py: don't save to pdf
- why save to pdf where everywhere else we are saving plots as png?
19 Nov 2020
- 18:04 Configuration #2487: Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdParty (WAITI...
- copy solution from NSXTool
- 18:03 Configuration #2487 (Waiting): Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdPa...
12 Nov 2020
- 13:13 Bug #2486 (New): GUI: update, or remove, splash screen as claim "making DWBA manageable" is too G...
10 Nov 2020
- 10:55 Refactoring #2485 (New): Code orgnization: unify random number generators
- currently std and gsl are used;
one call is wrapped in MathFunctions, all others not
02 Nov 2020
- 20:32 Bug #2484 (New): Core: unify footprint correction
- Function normalize has footprint correction in SpecularSimulation and DepthProbeSimulation, but not in Simulation2D. ...
- 14:44 Refactoring #2483: Core: Consolidate RT formalism; no version tag and no "new" in names
- There are also the @MatrixRTCoefficients@ (without version number), they are also not needed anymore.
This also ext...
- 14:29 Refactoring #2483 (Resolved): Core: Consolidate RT formalism; no version tag and no "new" in names
- There are currently source files with names like MatrixRTCoefficients_v2 and ...3.
- 13:52 Configuration #1615 (Rejected): Code organisation: in each third-party source directory, provide ...
- No point in doing this ex post. Should be done when updating 3rd-party software.
- 13:49 Configuration #2470 (Waiting): Installer: Windows: link GSL dynamically
- check from time to time whether there exists a gsl.dll
- 13:41 Refactoring #409 (Rejected): Core: remove duplicate functions "evaluate" and "evaluatePol"
- not an issue; refactor if we come along
- 13:11 Feature #1722 (Rejected): Core: Beyond DWBA: self-absorption correction
- identical with #1612
- 13:09 Feature #2423 (Rejected): Core: add posterior normalization for reflectivity curves
- Needs more context.
- 13:03 Feature #2274 (Rejected): Code organisation: investigate Swig replacement
- Not an issue. Notes moved to scg-intern/coding/swig.md
30 Oct 2020
- 12:03 Refactoring #2482 (Sprint): ThirdParty: qt-manhattan-style REMOVE
- Try to resolve them through upstream PR; then update our copy.
- 10:50 Refactoring #2481 (New): Core: unify SimulationElement and SpecularSimulationElement
- Two different classes for basically the same task. Located at almost opposite ends of the include hierarchy.
28 Oct 2020
- 14:22 Configuration #2480 (New): CI: automatic tests of fitting examples
- too slow for regular tests, but we should test them overnight, and certainly before releases
- 09:12 Refactoring #2479 (New): GUI: unify warnings
- Currently, we have QMessageBox, DetailedMessageBox, GUIHelpers::Error. Instead, all calls should pass through qWarnin...
27 Oct 2020
Also available in: Atom