Preparing dmg installer¶
- Go to buidbot and run forced build for BornAgain-develop-MacOSX_Yosemite
- The dmg installer will be made from develop branch of scgmlz/BornAgain repository.
See below how to change branch
- After build complete, take dmg installer from
scp scg@scgmini:/Users/scg/deployment/results/BBornAgain-1.11.0-python2-macosx64-10.10+.dmg <somewhere>
scp scg@scgmini:/Users/scg/deployment/results/BBornAgain-1.11.0-python3-macosx64-10.10+.dmg <somewhere>
How to build dmg from your custom branch¶
- Go to scgmini
- Edit build_bornagain.sh
Comment line "git clone -b develop https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain.git", add your own repository/branch
Go to buildbot and proceed as usual as described in "Prepare dmg installer"
Don't forget to return build_bornagain.sh in original state, when done.
- If something went wrong, you can always ssh to virtual machine
- If vagrant machine is already running
- If vagrant machine is not running
cd /Users/scg/deployment/vagrant/projects/yosemite-dev; vagrant up --no-provision
- Actual build configuration is defined in two build files on scgmini