Preparing dmg installer » History » Version 3
Preparing dmg installer¶
- Go to buidbot and run forced build for BornAgain-develop-OS_mavericks-dev
- The dmg installer will be made from develop branch of scgmlz/BornAgain repository.
- After build complete, take dmg installer from
scp scg@scgmini:/Users/scg/deployment/results/BornAgain-1.6.99-macosx64-10.9+.dmg <somewhere>
How to build dmg from your custom branch¶
- Go to scgmini
- Edit build_bornagain.sh
Comment line "git clone -b develop https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain.git", add your own repository/branch
Got to buildbot and proceed as usual as described in "Prepare dmg installer"
Don't forget to return build_bornagain.sh in original state, when done.
- If something went wrong, you can always ssh to virtual machine
- If vagrant machine is already running
- If vagrant machine is not running
cd /Users/scg/deployment/vagrant/projects/mavericks-dev; vagrant up --no-provision
- Actual build configuration is defined in two build files on scgmini
This explains how to compile BornAgain into OS X binary installer using scgmini build server.
Instruction will change as soon as more automation will be achieved
- Login to scgmini
- Pull latest changes from main repository
cd /Users/scg/development/BornAgain/BornAgain; git checkout hotfix-1.6.1; git pull
- Proceed to Vagrant project directory, run build
cd /Users/scg/deployment/vagrant/projects/mavericks-dev; vagrant up
at this point compilation will start. It will last ~30 min. Results will be uploaded to the build server.
- Take results
scp /Users/scg/deployment/results/BornAgain-1.4.0-macosx64-10.9+.dmg <somewhere>
- Destroy virtual machine
The command should be run from mavericks-dev directory