- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01 Sep 2017
- Last connection: 23 May 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04 Sep 2017)
Reported issues: 128
23 May 2019
21 May 2019
- 00:10 BornAgain Bug #2371 (Sprint): Ctrl+S doesn't work for saving project on win
- File menu entry works as before. It is also still possible to save the project on exit.
06 May 2019
- 12:37 BornAgain Bug #2328 (Rejected): Crashing during GISAS fitting
- Bug was reproduced on one computer only because of hardware malfunctioning
02 May 2019
- 11:17 BornAgain Bug #2321 (Resolved): Setting 'Min' or 'Max' for fitparameter Beam Intensity doesn't work
- 11:16 BornAgain Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- Rejected in favor of the issue no. 2321
- 09:23 BornAgain Bug #2338 (Resolved): Numerical instability in roughness calculations
- 09:23 BornAgain Bug #2344 (Rejected): GUI: impossible to set limits for intensity as a fit parameter
- 1. Create any fitting job
2. Set intensity as a fit parameter
When trying to change fit min/max values, they are ...
30 Apr 2019
- 18:17 BornAgain Refactoring #2343 (Backlog): Improve performance in reflectometry engine
- Currently it uses backwards computation of reflection/transmission coefficients and the bisection to find the last la...
03 Apr 2019
- 14:02 BornAgain Feature #2335 (Backlog): Non-obvious way of constructing custom evaluate function for FitObjective
- evaluate function defined in python will not work properly without calling evaluate_residuals.
In particular, it wil...
- 13:40 BornAgain Feature #2334 (Backlog): Allow users to choose if they want to put BornAgain in the path or not o...
- Currently windows installer puts BornAgain in the python path.
It is not always desirable, since some of the users m...
Also available in: Atom