- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01 Sep 2017
- Last connection: 03 Aug 2018
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04 Sep 2017)
Reported issues: 74
01 Aug 2018
- 19:39 BornAgain Feature #2134 (Resolved): Create translator from numpy arrays to OutputData
- 13:20 BornAgain Feature #2134 (Resolved): Create translator from numpy arrays to OutputData
- It is a temporary tool required until full-fledged data loader for GUI is ready.
Having just a python function creat...
30 Jul 2018
- 19:32 BornAgain Feature #2127 (Resolved): Convert functional tests for specular fits to the new FitObjective mach...
- 16:42 BornAgain Refactoring #2130 (Backlog): Reduce the number of possible ways to access data through Simulation...
- Currently three ways of accessing results in SimulationResult exist:
1. through SimulationResult::data (returns Ou...
- 16:33 BornAgain Bug #2124 (Rejected): Successive call to SimulationResult.data() causes segmentation fault
- Should be solved together with refactoring SimulationResult accessors. Rejecting for now
- 10:28 BornAgain Feature #2126 (Backlog): Make default fit observer for specular simulations work with several dat...
27 Jul 2018
- 15:49 BornAgain Documentation #2081 (Resolved): Update documentation related to reflectometry and depth probe
25 Jul 2018
- 11:19 BornAgain Bug #2124 (Rejected): Successive call to SimulationResult.data() causes segmentation fault
- Tested on Kubuntu 18.04.
This code snippet causes segmentation fault:...
- 10:30 BornAgain Bug #2123 (Sprint): GUI: switching to another fit parameter causes plot reset to the initial valu...
- Tested on Win, specular simulation
1. Create fitting job
2. Fit beam intensity
3. Delete intensit...
- 10:01 BornAgain Bug #2122 (Sprint): GUI: after fitting completion non-optimal result is drawn
- Tested on Win, specular simulation and genetic minimizer.
The bug appears only at the first launch of the fitting en...
Also available in: Atom