- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01 Sep 2017
- Last connection: 21 Oct 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04 Sep 2017)
Reported issues: 135
- 10:23 BornAgain Refactoring #2410 (Backlog): Speeding up computations on samples with a large number of layers
- Despite recent "speed up":https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/878 in computations on a large number of layers,
23 Sep 2019
- 14:21 BornAgain Refactoring #2405 (Backlog): Simplify IterationStrategy and related classes
- To the moment iteration strategies use internal stack of iterators.
I guess it can be simplified with achieving a be...
05 Sep 2019
- 17:27 BornAgain Bug #2403 (Backlog): GUI: Import of int.gz file with reflectometry data shows Q units but the tic...
- 17:26 BornAgain Bug #2403 (Backlog): GUI: Import of int.gz file with reflectometry data shows Q units but the tic...
31 Jul 2019
- 16:17 BornAgain Wiki edit: Making_release (#112)
- 11:31 BornAgain Wiki edit: Making_release (#111)
- 10:13 BornAgain Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- 09:57 BornAgain Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 1. Create a sample with core-shell particles (like in the attached project)
2. Set number of slices to smth., e.g. 1...
30 Jul 2019
- 15:57 BornAgain Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
26 Jul 2019
- 16:41 BornAgain Bug #2280: GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by previous ...
- The bug is related to creating a python interpreter and not cleaning it up.
Seemingly it is possible to run an indep...
Also available in: Atom