- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01 Sep 2017
- Last connection: 31 Jul 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04 Sep 2017)
Reported issues: 132
31 Jul 2019
- 16:17 BornAgain Wiki edit: Making_release (#112)
- 11:31 BornAgain Wiki edit: Making_release (#111)
- 10:13 BornAgain Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- 09:57 BornAgain Bug #2384 (Resolved): GUI: error on slicing core-shell particles
- 1. Create a sample with core-shell particles (like in the attached project)
2. Set number of slices to smth., e.g. 1...
30 Jul 2019
- 15:57 BornAgain Feature #2333 (Resolved): GUI: Switch resolutions/divergences in specular instrument to the new r...
26 Jul 2019
- 16:41 BornAgain Bug #2280: GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by previous ...
- The bug is related to creating a python interpreter and not cleaning it up.
Seemingly it is possible to run an indep...
25 Jul 2019
- 13:56 BornAgain Bug #2322 (Rejected): GUI: Ensure usage of identical colormap for real data and simulation in fit...
- Cannot reproduce on win and linux with qt 5.12.4. Rejecting.
- 13:21 BornAgain Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- 13:21 BornAgain Bug #2379: Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- This situation contradicts the assumptions of the underlying roughness model (layer thickness should be much bigger t...
- 11:21 BornAgain Bug #2379 (Sprint): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
Also available in: Atom