- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09 Mar 2018
- Last connection: 12 Jul 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 21 Aug 2018)
Reported issues: 22
05 Sep 2019
- 15:41 BornAgain Bug #2402 (New): Crash on reflectometry "link instrument" for negative values of Q data
- To reproduce:
1. Instrument: Add Specular Instrument
2. Data: Import 1d data with negative values (e.g. data file...
01 Aug 2019
- 14:15 BornAgain Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
31 Jul 2019
- 16:59 BornAgain Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
- * New examples from the BornAgain repository need to be added to the documentation
* Old python scripts need to be m...
- 10:41 BornAgain Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- 10:40 BornAgain Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- From the specular simulation results, the way of getting the (q,reflectometry) or (theta,reflectometry) pairs was:
29 Jul 2019
- 18:21 BornAgain Documentation #2381: Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- The same holds true for the tutorial "Specular Simulation With a Rough Sample" https://www.bornagainproject.org/docum...
- 12:57 BornAgain Documentation #2381 (Resolved): Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- There is an example tutorial on FootprintCorrection in the BornAgan website (https://www.bornagainproject.org/documen...
05 Jul 2019
- 12:40 BornAgain Bug #2347: GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- The issue is deeper than expected (https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/834), I'm dropping it for now.
12 Jun 2019
- 11:59 BornAgain Refactoring #2376: Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- In this page (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/links/libs) there's a gazillion of c++ libraries, not all of which ar...
03 Jun 2019
- 11:57 BornAgain Feature #2374 (Resolved): Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats
- Typically, reflectometry data comes in 2- to 4-column ASCII files:
Column 1: Q vector,
Column 2: R signal,
Also available in: Atom