- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09 Mar 2018
- Last connection: 18 Mar 2019
- BornAgain (Developer, 21 Aug 2018)
Reported issues: 7
19 Mar 2019
15 Jan 2019
- 09:11 BornAgain Testing #2210: Test 1d data import on known file formats
- Data import functionality should be tested on "real-life" data, mainly provided
by Marina Ganeva. After replacing pr...
14 Jan 2019
- 16:21 BornAgain Support #2284: Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- Specifically, the problem is found in line 60 of the aforementioned example:
- 16:19 BornAgain Support #2284 (New): Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- After installing BornAgain-1.14.0 in Windows and running one of the reflectometry examples,
07 Dec 2018
- 14:10 BornAgain Bug #2249 (Resolved): Crash on fitting SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/X, Y, Z
- 1. Open Bornagain.
2. Instrument view > choose Specular.
3. Sample view > choose Cylinder and Prisms.
4. Import vi...
06 Dec 2018
- 11:02 BornAgain Bug #2245 (Resolved): Crash when running simulation with missing instrument
- To reproduce:
1. Open Bornagain.
2. Remove all instruments from the instrument view.
3. Define some simulation i...
21 Nov 2018
- 11:27 BornAgain Bug #2212 (Backlog): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- I partially fixed this by throwing an error message. BornAgain is not crashing anymore but still 1d data cannot be sa...
26 Oct 2018
- 14:25 BornAgain Bug #2212 (Backlog): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- How to reproduce:
- Import 1d data (either by using the assistant or in some other way)
- Click save button
- 10:20 BornAgain Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
Also available in: Atom