- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09 Mar 2018
- Last connection: 15 Oct 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 21 Aug 2018)
Reported issues: 25
31 Oct 2019
- 09:51 BornAgain Feature #2411 (New): Fitting Activity View - a couple of improvements
- In the fitting activity view,
1. It would be nice to choose between log and linear scales only for the lower left ...
16 Oct 2019
- 10:45 BornAgain Bug #2408 (Resolved): Unable to save png, pdf and jpg
- Solved: https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/883
15 Oct 2019
- 10:31 BornAgain Bug #2408 (Resolved): Unable to save png, pdf and jpg
- Somehow the ability to save 2d plots as jpg, png and pdf is lost.
25 Sep 2019
- 09:20 BornAgain Feature #2407 (New): Add q-space coordinates for Off-Specular simulations results
- When showing the results of Off-Specular simulations within the "Jobs" view, the "q-space" option is missing in the c...
05 Sep 2019
- 15:41 BornAgain Bug #2402 (New): Crash on reflectometry "link instrument" for negative values of Q data
- To reproduce:
1. Instrument: Add Specular Instrument
2. Data: Import 1d data with negative values (e.g. data file...
01 Aug 2019
- 14:15 BornAgain Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
31 Jul 2019
- 16:59 BornAgain Documentation #2396 (Resolved): General revision and update to the examples section in the website
- * New examples from the BornAgain repository need to be added to the documentation
* Old python scripts need to be m...
- 10:41 BornAgain Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- 10:40 BornAgain Bug #2388 (Resolved): Footprint Correction example failing due to newly introduced accessor methods
- From the specular simulation results, the way of getting the (q,reflectometry) or (theta,reflectometry) pairs was:
29 Jul 2019
- 18:21 BornAgain Documentation #2381: Examples present on the website and missing on the BA repo
- The same holds true for the tutorial "Specular Simulation With a Rough Sample" https://www.bornagainproject.org/docum...
Also available in: Atom