- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09 Mar 2018
- Last connection: 12 Jun 2019
- BornAgain (Developer, 21 Aug 2018)
Reported issues: 18
12 Jun 2019
- 11:59 BornAgain Refactoring #2376: Look for an alternative to root minimizers
- In this page (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/links/libs) there's a gazillion of c++ libraries, not all of which ar...
03 Jun 2019
- 11:57 BornAgain Feature #2374 (Resolved): Clean Functionality to Import Typical Reflectometry ASCII Formats
- Typically, reflectometry data comes in 2- to 4-column ASCII files:
Column 1: Q vector,
Column 2: R signal,
- 11:48 BornAgain Feature #2285 (Resolved): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:48 BornAgain Feature #2285 (Sprint): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- 11:47 BornAgain Feature #2365 (Resolved): GUI: rename "Import" button to "Data"
28 May 2019
- 18:25 BornAgain Feature #2372 (Sprint): New reading strategy for 2d data
- There is the need to read a new kind of data file containing 2d SANS data.
The precise format of such a data file i...
- 17:44 BornAgain Feature #2355 (Backlog): nomenclature: "rectangular" -> "flat detector"
- An effort to address this issue is available here: https://github.com/juanmcloaiza/BornAgain/tree/NewNamingConvention...
- 16:00 BornAgain Bug #2370 (Resolved): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
27 May 2019
- 16:06 BornAgain Bug #2370 (Sprint): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
- -The fix was done following a logic already present inside BornAgain: Let users write any value inside the Instrument...
20 May 2019
- 18:13 BornAgain Bug #2370 (Resolved): Crash on reflectometry simulation for nonsensible values of theta
- To reproduce:
1. Instrument view: Choose the Specular Instrument; In the Beam Parameters section --> Inclination A...
Also available in: Atom