- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 30 Mar 2020
- Last connection: 23 Jan 2021
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, 30 Mar 2020)
Reported issues: 6
15 Dec 2020
- 19:18 BornAgain Bug #2416 (Rejected): Polarized: Fix treatment of imperfect analyzers
- I think we can consider this solved.
Our current implementation is consistent with existing literature, if new argum...
- 19:13 BornAgain Feature #2496 (Resolved): Introduce API support for Q offset
- This was addressed in PR #1152 (https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/1152)
04 Dec 2020
- 11:32 BornAgain Refactoring #2483 (Resolved): Core: Consolidate RT formalism; no version tag and no "new" in names
- This is addressed in PR 1131: https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/1131
27 Nov 2020
- 10:33 BornAgain Bug #2497 (New): Sample: Material profile support for Nevot-Croce/Gaussian Roughness
- After the introduction of Nevot-Croce factors in the computation of specular reflectivity, the MaterialProfile helper...
25 Nov 2020
- 20:19 BornAgain Feature #2496: Introduce API support for Q offset
- The following example:
- 20:18 BornAgain Feature #2496 (Resolved): Introduce API support for Q offset
02 Nov 2020
- 14:44 BornAgain Refactoring #2483: Core: Consolidate RT formalism; no version tag and no "new" in names
- There are also the @MatrixRTCoefficients@ (without version number), they are also not needed anymore.
This also ext...
27 Oct 2020
- 11:28 BornAgain Documentation #330 (Resolved): Core: beam propagation: take care of kz=0 case appropriately
23 Sep 2020
- 11:13 BornAgain Feature #726 (Resolved): Polarized: Provide numerically stable calculation of R,T coefficients fo...
05 Aug 2020
- 17:25 BornAgain Bug #2416: Polarized: Fix treatment of imperfect analyzers
- After reading and thinking about this, i think that the operator described in the internal report (Polarized Specular...
Also available in: Atom