- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 20 May 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 28 Jan 2016)
Reported issues: 880
20 May 2019
- 11:37 BornAgain Refactoring #2369: rename ThirdParty/Fit/RootMinimizers
- I will take this issue later, may be during the next sprint, meanwhile removing my name. Please give some suggestions...
15 May 2019
- 12:28 BornAgain Feature #2360: 3DView: Provide button to save video
- I have changed priority to low. We can think of many niceties, but some are much more important than the others.
14 May 2019
- 11:45 BornAgain Feature #2352 (Rejected): Provide means to save real-space view as image (or animation?)
- Duplicates #2294, so rejecting. Request for nice-to-have animation added there.
- 11:44 BornAgain Feature #2294: 3DView: provide button to save image
- Additional request:
Nice to have: create a little animation that shows the sample from rotating perspective.
25 Apr 2019
- 12:36 BornAgain Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Bug was connected with...
24 Apr 2019
- 09:53 BornAgain Refactoring #2275 (Sprint): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries ...
- 09:51 BornAgain Bug #2330 (Sprint): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 09:49 BornAgain Bug #2342 (Resolved): Unit test failure on user system with Qt 5.6.2
- Artur reports: GUI unit test executable crashes at the end of compilation. System affected: PSI Linux cluster with ma...
23 Apr 2019
- 14:00 BornAgain Feature #2047: Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
- Moving to release, got complain from Artur.
- 13:59 BornAgain Feature #2047 (Sprint): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
Also available in: Atom