- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 16 Sep 2013
- Last connection: 05 Mar 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 16 Sep 2013)
Reported issues: 160
05 Mar 2019
- 09:57 BornAgain Feature #2302: Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- goes to backlog, since the nanowhisker form factor can be approximated by particle composition
- 09:51 BornAgain Feature #2320 (New): GUI: save project should save also the Python script
- This idea comes from communication to users. They are quite annoyed that they are not able to load their projects cre...
- 09:47 BornAgain Feature #2319 (New): GUI: import multiple files
- BornAgain GUI is very convenient for viewing the experimental data. The only inconvenience is to import each single d...
- 09:40 BornAgain Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- I think, we had already this issue, but I could not find it. MLZ instruments save the data matrix rotated by 90--270 ...
- 09:35 BornAgain Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments save this mat...
- 09:25 BornAgain Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
13 Feb 2019
- 14:06 BornAgain Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid. Needed to simulate Uliana's nanowhiskers.
31 Jan 2019
- 13:22 BornAgain Feature #2294 (New): 3DView: provide button to save image
- Users are happy with 3D-Viewer and want to use images in their publications. For the moment, the only option to save ...
23 Nov 2018
- 13:31 BornAgain Feature #2232 (New): GUI: provide units in tooltips
- Users which rarely use BornAgain frequently get confused about the units (for wavelength, SLD, particle sizes, etc). ...
19 Nov 2018
- 14:31 BornAgain Bug #2231 (Resolved): Reflectivity: strange behaviour at wavelength distribution
- Wavelength distribution shifts the Q range of the simulated reflectivity curve.
1. Run the attached...
Also available in: Atom