- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 16 Sep 2013
- Last connection: 17 May 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 16 Sep 2013)
Reported issues: 163
17 May 2019
- 12:31 BornAgain Refactoring #2361 (New): Use **kwargs in python plotting routines
- refactor plotting to accept and pass **kwargs
18 Apr 2019
- 13:53 BornAgain Feature #2341 (New): GUI: personal material library
- Typical users don't need the whole periodic table of materials. Usually they work with a limited set of them. Some ma...
25 Mar 2019
- 13:04 BornAgain Bug #2329 (Sprint): OffSpecSimulation does not work with rectangular detector
- To reproduce:
Create an offspecular simulation and set the rectangular detector. The simulation will crash with an...
05 Mar 2019
- 09:57 BornAgain Feature #2302: Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- goes to backlog, since the nanowhisker form factor can be approximated by particle composition
- 09:51 BornAgain Feature #2320 (New): GUI: save project should save also the Python script
- This idea comes from communication to users. They are quite annoyed that they are not able to load their projects cre...
- 09:47 BornAgain Feature #2319 (Resolved): GUI: import multiple files
- BornAgain GUI is very convenient for viewing the experimental data. The only inconvenience is to import each single d...
- 09:40 BornAgain Feature #2318 (Rejected): GUI: rotate imported 2D dataset
- I think, we had already this issue, but I could not find it. MLZ instruments save the data matrix rotated by 90--270 ...
- 09:35 BornAgain Feature #2317 (Rejected): GUI: relax extension constraints for 2D data import
- GUI allows for importing data matrix from text files with .txt extension. However, some MLZ instruments save this mat...
- 09:25 BornAgain Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
13 Feb 2019
- 14:06 BornAgain Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid. Needed to simulate Uliana's nanowhiskers.
Also available in: Atom