- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 16 Sep 2013
- Last connection: 08 Aug 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 16 Sep 2013)
Reported issues: 166
17 Oct 2019
- 10:47 BornAgain Bug #2409 (New): GUI: "save image" button from 3D viewer creates psychodelic images
- "save image" button from 3D viewer creates psychodelic images.
The example project and example image are attached.
25 Jul 2019
- 14:40 BornAgain Bug #2380 (Rejected): Simulation failure for particles crossing interface
- I am not sure whether it is a bug or a feature. To reproduce the issue, create buried particles with broad size distr...
24 Jul 2019
23 Jul 2019
- 10:25 BornAgain Bug #2379 (Rejected): Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile
- Layer of zero thickness affects SLD profile and the simulated scattering pattern. This bug appears only if the layer ...
17 May 2019
- 12:31 BornAgain Refactoring #2361 (Resolved): Use **kwargs in python plotting routines
- refactor plotting to accept and pass **kwargs
18 Apr 2019
- 13:53 BornAgain Feature #2341 (New): GUI: personal material library
- Typical users don't need the whole periodic table of materials. Usually they work with a limited set of them. Some ma...
25 Mar 2019
- 13:04 BornAgain Bug #2329 (Resolved): OffSpecSimulation does not work with rectangular detector
- To reproduce:
Create an offspecular simulation and set the rectangular detector. The simulation will crash with an...
05 Mar 2019
- 09:57 BornAgain Feature #2302: Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- goes to backlog, since the nanowhisker form factor can be approximated by particle composition
- 09:51 BornAgain Feature #2320 (New): GUI: save project should save also the Python script
- This idea comes from communication to users. They are quite annoyed that they are not able to load their projects cre...
- 09:47 BornAgain Feature #2319 (Resolved): GUI: import multiple files
- BornAgain GUI is very convenient for viewing the experimental data. The only inconvenience is to import each single d...
Also available in: Atom