- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 22 Jan 2019
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11 Apr 2013)
Reported issues: 426
17 Jan 2019
- 10:51 BornAgain Bug #2288 (Backlog): Remove numerical instability at q=0 for 2d paracrystal
- The problem in the 2d paracrystal is totally different from the 1d case: at qx=qy=0, there is not just a numerical in...
15 Jan 2019
- 15:37 BornAgain Bug #2288 (Backlog): Remove numerical instability at q=0 for 2d paracrystal
- Similar to what was done for the radial paracrystal.
- 15:25 BornAgain Bug #2286 (Resolved): Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
14 Jan 2019
- 18:22 BornAgain Bug #2286: Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- Also correctly implement supportsMultilayer() for the superlattice (forwarding it to its substructure).
- 18:13 BornAgain Bug #2286 (Resolved): Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- After implementing #2278, the DW factors for the superlattices are no longer correctly taken into account.
- 17:47 BornAgain Feature #2285 (Backlog): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- The material name could also appear in the layer representation in the sample designer.
11 Jan 2019
- 16:59 BornAgain Feature #2278 (Resolved): Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- 16:55 BornAgain Feature #2282 (Sprint): Implement position variance in 3d view
- 10:21 BornAgain Feature #2279 (Backlog): Allow the user to select the contributions to the scattering intensity (...
- The scattering intensity contains in principle three separate contributions: diffuse from different types of particle...
10 Jan 2019
- 18:43 BornAgain Feature #2278: Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- The DW factor could in principle be handled in a generic way, since it appears independently from the interference fu...
Also available in: Atom