- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 23 Nov 2020
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 28 Jan 2016)
Reported issues: 350
01 Dec 2020
- 22:35 BornAgain Refactoring #1468 (Resolved): Code organization: Migrate to stdexcept
- done, a couple of days ago
- 22:35 BornAgain Refactoring #1468 (Sprint): Code organization: Migrate to stdexcept
- 22:31 BornAgain Refactoring #2482 (Sprint): ThirdParty: qt-manhattan-style REMOVE
- There are Qt deprecation warnings that need to be addressed soon.
As we were discussing this, Gennady suggested th...
- 22:29 BornAgain Feature #2115 (Resolved): Code dependencies: replace boost::filesystem by C++17 std::
- Resolved by mpuchner a few days ago.
- 22:29 BornAgain Feature #2115 (Sprint): Code dependencies: replace boost::filesystem by C++17 std::
- 22:21 BornAgain Bug #2477 (Backlog): Core: FF: support rotation of Box around x or y axis
- 22:19 BornAgain Refactoring #2457 (Rejected): Code organisation: facilitate sample model API changes
- No longer an aim in itself; will be addressed as we go along.
- 22:18 BornAgain Configuration #2487 (Waiting): Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdPa...
- We need to wait for qcustomplot to be available on MacOS, preferably through Homebrew.
Then this issue can be reso...
- 08:49 BornAgain Bug #2498 (Resolved): GUI: Texts with "Simulation" accidentally renamed to "ISimulation"
- Resolved in 33fa4fc91
29 Nov 2020
- 17:18 BornAgain Refactoring #2507 (New): Device/InputOutput: simplify
- in my perception, excessive use of factories and strategies: could be made much, much simpler.
Also available in: Atom