- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 17 Sep 2019
Reported issues: 361
15 Oct 2019
17 Sep 2019
31 Jul 2019
- 16:26 BornAgain Feature #2394 (New): Finite lattices: shape must not be defined in multiples of base vectors
- Currently, the outer shape of a InterferenceFunctionFinite2DLattice (or ditto in 3D) is defined in multiples of base ...
- 15:08 BornAgain Documentation #2393 (New): Examples > Hexagonal lattices with basis: choose other correlation len...
- The current correlation length is extremely small (1R). This is unrealistic; it obscures the Bragg rods from the 2D l...
- 14:09 BornAgain Documentation #2392 (New): Provide Doxygen class comments for recently added classes
CreateDataImpl (see also #2390)
- 12:13 BornAgain Refactoring #2391 (New): Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated namespace
- Examples that demonstrate how to use Core should not be part of Core.
Could we move Core/StandardSamples out of Co...
- 11:36 BornAgain Refactoring #2390 (New): Revise and document CreateDataImpl
- In Core/Instrument/ArrayUtils.h: Why CreateDataImpl is a class? Wouldn't a namespace be sufficient, and more to the p...
- 10:35 BornAgain Refactoring #2387 (New): Rename "OffSpecularConverter"
- Rename to "OffSpecConverter" for consistency with "OffSpecSimulation" and several other classes.
Also available in: Atom