- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 15 May 2019
Reported issues: 353
20 May 2019
- 22:33 BornAgain Wiki edit: Publications (#26)
19 May 2019
- 18:51 BornAgain Refactoring #2369 (New): rename ThirdParty/Fit/RootMinimizers
- As far as I see, this directory contains minimizer code from Minuit2 and GSL. Minuit2 is part of the ROOT distributio...
17 May 2019
- 15:26 BornAgain Feature #2368 (New): GUI>Simulation: decouple setup editor from action buttons
- The "Simulation" tab currently combines property editors "Data selection", "Simulation Parameters" with action button...
- 14:55 BornAgain Feature #2367 (New): GUI: "Layers" section incorrectly suggests choice between "MultiLayer" and "...
- In the GUI sample view, the "Layers" section suggest that "MultiLayer" and "Layer" are the same hierarchical level. T...
- 14:38 BornAgain Feature #2366 (New): GUI: move Import1D/2D buttons to "File" menu
- Currently, the Import1D/2D buttons reside in the "Data" view (per #2365).
Their functionality, however, does not dep...
- 14:34 BornAgain Feature #2365 (New): GUI: rename "Import" button to "Data"
- Also change the tooltip.
This button gives access to the "Import 2D" and "Import 1D"
buttons, but also to the imp...
- 14:06 BornAgain Bug #2348: In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- After several discussions, current decision is to do three things:
* Generalize the Python plotting API by passing...
- 14:00 BornAgain Bug #2364 (New): GUI: feedback on running background job is out of field of vision
- When the GUI response to a user action is delayed,
typically because it requires a long computation,
then the user ...
- 13:52 BornAgain Bug #2363 (New): GUI overrides user choice - specifically, the detector coordinate unit
- Shortly after I choose detector coordinates in degrees,
the GUI overrode my choice and fell back to millimeters.
- 13:45 BornAgain Bug #2362 (New): GUI: can neither quit, nor cancel an endless job
- Somehow, I spawned an endless job.
According to top and osview, BornAgain running full power on all my processors....
Also available in: Atom