- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 18 Sep 2020
- BornAgain (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 28 Jan 2016)
Reported issues: 329
20 Sep 2020
- 10:38 BornAgain Bug #2354 (Rejected): Core math: Nontrivial scattering pattern at zero contrast
- Probably, I overlooked that one needs to specify particle *and* substrate material. When both are set to beta=delta=0...
19 Sep 2020
- 10:32 BornAgain Feature #1612 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: add forward scattering amplitudes to specular am...
- 10:29 BornAgain Documentation #2003 (Resolved): Website: integrate doxygen generated API to Hugo
- bornagainproject.org links to doxy pages. Good enough for now.
- 10:24 BornAgain Documentation #2004 (Rejected): Website: style doxygen generated API to the new website
- Would be nice, but default doxygen style is good enough. Too many more urgent things to do.
- 10:06 BornAgain Feature #1805 (Long Term Idea): Code dependencies: investigate usage of Python packages from C++ ...
- 10:04 BornAgain Feature #2114: Code dependencies: get rid of boost::iostreams
- 09:11 BornAgain Refactoring #2462: Polarized: Split beam propagation calculations into a computation and measurem...
- Is this still on our agenda? Or has it been superseeded by recent developments?
18 Sep 2020
- 23:41 BornAgain Feature #1873 (Rejected): Consider incoherent scattering
- Reopen when required by specific user needs.
- 23:41 BornAgain Testing #2121 (Rejected): Consider using mutation testing
- moved to https://jugit.fz-juelich.de/mlz/intern/scg-intern/-/blob/master/coding/test-coverage.md
- 23:34 BornAgain Documentation #840 (Rejected): Website: provide movie with GUI tutorial
- Come back to this when Core is mature and GUI is stable.
Also available in: Atom