- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02 Feb 2016
- Last connection: 25 Aug 2017
Reported issues: 3
17 Feb 2017
- 12:19 BornAgain Feature #1767 (Rejected): array operations for python custom form factor
- For Python custom form factor the Python API calls are likely a bottleneck and GIL restricts us to a single core. Ins...
30 Nov 2016
- 09:43 BornAgain Bug #1689: memory leak in ParameterSample
- I believe that due to API changes @wl_distr.generateSamples(nsamples, xmin, xmax)@ should instead be something like @...
29 Nov 2016
- 16:44 BornAgain Bug #1689: memory leak in ParameterSample
- It appears that the template @std::vector< ParameterSample > >@ is not being exported by swig. So it should be a simp...
22 Nov 2016
- 09:31 BornAgain Bug #1658 (Resolved): add qt5-svg as a dependency
- The qt5 svg libraries are a runtime dependency of BornAgain GUI, but not a compile-time dependency. On Arch linux for...
19 Nov 2016
- 19:41 BornAgain Bug #1641: histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- On a fresh Arch installation I re-encountered this problem with gcc+Python3 so it may not be limited to clang.
16 Nov 2016
- 10:54 BornAgain Bug #1641: histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- I have just tested clang+Python2 on Yakkety and there seems to be no problem. So the issue is restricted clang+Python3.
- 10:32 BornAgain Bug #1641 (Resolved): histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- The test histogram2d.py fails under certain configurations (see buildbot). On my Arch setup it fails for clang+Python...
07 Nov 2016
- 15:18 BornAgain Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See also sc-intern/technologies/python-bindings/swig/numpy for an example of automatic conversion numpy arras -> pyth...
- 14:08 BornAgain Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/swig.interface-file.html for numpy support in swig
03 Aug 2016
- 09:51 BornAgain Feature #1563: Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- This is definitely a remnant from the old bindings. In the old bindings, the ownership problem was solved on the C++ ...
Also available in: Atom